Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope who ever gets it doesn't get the screaming shits, fumes can travel up to 200 metres.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Holy shit I just thought..what if quadriplegics are the only people who survive the coronavirus..as we don’t touch surfaces or our face.. Who is gunna look after us??
Well trained monkeys

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Australia confirmed another 28 cases in the last 12 hours. Australia is now at 156 cases. It's approaching 130,000 cases globally.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So they have now called off the Australian F1 race.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm still not sure if I'm protected oveseas so I'm having a beer for breakfast

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi all,
I’m interested in your thoughts, especially people like you @Hacky McAxe @DinkumDog and I know you’re meant to travel soon @south of heaven

I am meant to travel to the US in 3 weeks. I personally don’t care about getting the virus as long as it doesn’t prevent me traveling. I just don’t want to waste my time on a trip when things are cancelled or closed down.

I did have Coachella tickets but it’s been postponed until October.
The festival have offered to transfer the tickets to the new date.

I may lose a couple of grand if I can’t get a refund on the local accommodation there. I should be able to get flights & most other things refunded. Maybe not a couple of shows in Vegas.

My main concern is that sports have already started planning games without fans (ie Golden State Warriors today), even the bloody Vegas buffets are closing down. I have tickets to a massive beer festival and David Guetta pool party which I was really looking forward to.

I will 100% go to Coachella in October. Would you risk going next month too or do you think with all of this media hysteria I’m better off just seeking refunds and re-doing it all in October?
I just don’t want a shitty trip and our dollar is very low too.
Thanks for your thoughts!
If you do go there ensure you have medical insurance. People have lost their homes over there due to medical costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.