Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You deserve a high five.

Nobody seems to remember the fact we played a top 4 team tonight with last years Dally M halfback of the year and a built settled squad and ended up losing to fumble on a grubber.

It was the first game.. it was erratic under fatigue.. Plenty to grow on.
We gave our all sadly and Parra have a few more gears they can shift through

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Are you honestly happy with the Bogan as our main attack?

Do a count on dislikes to people commenting thay lewis Is shit in then 7.

I would have gone easybinnth Bogan but he ran his mouth this week putting shit on wakeham getting picked when really he needs to focus on his own game and catching a ball.

Cost us the game with that try he scored for parra and the shit kick on the 3nd tackle in the last 2 minutes of the game.
Calling him a bogan loses a lot of credibility for yourself. Please explain why he is a bogan? Because he doesn’t have a hyphenated surname or is a Kalache?
I don’t agree he bagged Wakeham out and Wakeham actually laughed these suggestions off. His game was far from perfect but when I played halves would call for the ball. Why didn’t Wakeham? I doubt he’s scared.

If you want to pick points about how we lost the game where do we start?
Did the rest of the team play perfect?
Scapegoats are common here. To answer your question, no I’m not happy but don’t want him to be sacked because a few whingers on their lounge here call for it. Until we get rid of Foran and sign other halves I’d rather trust the coaching staff than know all’s who never were on here

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol the same dickheads handing out little x's

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lewis has his ambitions mixed up with his capabilities, again another player playing in a critical role above his skill level, club has to invest in quality halves and hooker to be a contender for finals footy

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I would be dropping Lewis and bringing Cogger in. What was that kick on the third in the last set. Devoid of ideas.

A

Alexander the Great

You need to have credibility to start with in order to lose it.
I have none

When I have spoken to him in person and watching his interviews he comes across as a bogan/bit simple.

Just like I would say Fergo is a space cadet.
He acts and talks like a space cadet.

How is your count coming along?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We gave our all sadly and Parra have a few more gears they can shift through
Yeah brah and we didn't even let them score. We lacked things, sadly it was all Lewis to forwards because nobody put their hand up except DWZ a few times.

S.Katoa should be a shoe in for the next game and we seriously need Ogden on the bench with Averillo or Harper to come in reverting Smith back to the wing.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah brah and we didn't even let them score. We lacked things, sadly it was all Lewis to forwards because nobody put their hand up except DWZ a few times.

S.Katoa should be a shoe in for the next game and we seriously need Ogden on the bench with Averillo or Harper to come in reverting Smith back to the wing.
As much as I didn't like the Katoa signing I think he was harshly done by not being there. Yep Ogden would have been nice. Averillo is my preferred 14 also he's the little X factor we need in the side

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As much as I didn't like the Katoa signing I think he was harshly done by not being there. Yep Ogden would have been nice. Averillo is my preferred 14 also he's the little X factor we need in the side
Katoa would be the 14. Could atleast offer some attack from the ruck and change our shape abit.

Britt over Stimson on an edge. Stimson to reggies.

Ogden on bench with RFM AND RT.

Harper in centre, Smith back to wing.

I agree Averillo will add but tough to find a spot for him.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He never will get the chance to be with Lewis and Pay cock blocking him...
He'll get the chance when he can learn to pace himself or go 100% for 80. Early days brudah early dayssss

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just got back from the game and was expecting this thread. Lewis is so shit