Opinion Finally! Game Day - Bulldogs vs Eels

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kuranda is a small village. The pub in the village is a total dive and is probably 40 min walk. Might have to convince the mrs a to go to the next town and watch it.

Hope it works out mate! Go the Dogs!!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do it mate! If you want one of my kayo log ons PM me. Sounds like one of those pubs where tooheys old is the best beer you’ll get haha
Haha Tanks very much, thats a very generous offer. I have kayo, but the signal is bad where we are as its in a gully. Decides to go to the pub. Glad i did. Great effort by the boys so far!!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope it works out mate! Go the Dogs!!!
Cheers mate. Yeah we are at the pub, and so far I'm very happy with our performance.
How shit is channel 9s new halftime graffics!! The rotating scoreboard that stops before you can read it properly. Lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Haha Tanks very much, thats a very generous offer. I have kayo, but the signal is bad where we are as its in a gully. Decides to go to the pub. Glad i did. Great effort by the boys so far!!!
No problems at all mate. Played ok bad result

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I thought we were just as good s them, if not better. Just an unlucky bounce to give them the win.
Definitely mate. If you only read the posts by some of these sooks you’d think we lost by 80

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even though we lost. Losing by 6 points is as good as 2 points in the first round. We probably end up on 9th on the ladder. I know it's loser talk but just wanna be optimistic after we did well in defence.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we get the $350k from forans compensation and as expected Okenbur gets delisted, both their monies combined would be a decent enough figure to throw at a decent goal-kicking winger who is in and out of first grade ATM like
Jamayne Isaako

Would U buy Jordan rapana

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even though we lost. Losing by 6 points is as good as 2 points in the first round. We probably end up on 9th on the ladder. I know it's loser talk but just wanna be optimistic after we did well in defence.
we can do well in defence all year and still get the spoon if Titans can outscore a few teams, that's the issue

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would U buy Jordan rapana
Interesting prospect, I would definitely consider him. Fast, Big body, Solid frame and good work rate. But I think he has already committed to Canberra now that the Japanese rugby season has been suspended. They are trying to fast track his registration as we speak I heard on TripleM. In saying that though, Money talks aye.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha if we somehow do win, I'll be doing my favorite pastime of heading over to the 1eyedeels forum to take a look at some of the comments.
It will still make interesting reading after the score, and the fact that their only try came from a Bulldog fumble behind the line. Not the threat to the title the Eels fans would have been hoping for.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It will still make interesting reading after the score, and the fact that their only try came from a Bulldog fumble behind the line. Not the threat to the title the Eels fans would have been hoping for.
Haha I went onto their forum and judging by some of the threads, you'd think they lost!
Most are upset that they couldn't score any points against a below full strength dogs team...

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha if we somehow do win, I'll be doing my favorite pastime of heading over to the 1eyedeels forum to take a look at some of the comments.
I reckon you could go over there and give them a bit of a touch up Moe - I certainly didn't see this as anything convincing.
First half you guys were the better team by far - just you don't seem to be able to mount any sort of serious attacking options - that said I didn't see the Eels do much either.
Very willing in defence from both sides but no attack from either side.
Only difference is our hooker tripped and fell on a loose ball.
BTW - EELS ARE LEADING THE COMP !!!!!!!!!! :innocent: