JMK

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One game in and the knives are out. Half of you have been screaming foul at the treatment of 2 of our players, and then when we lose conceding only one try, scored lat in the 3rd quarter, and your all hanging our players out to dry. End. This place is off the fucking meds tonight!!!
No this is about JMK... he simply doesnt have vision. He is a dud 9

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The spine halves and hooker is the issue.. JMK & Lewis.. theyve both had enough time in FG to be doing better than what they are in attack..

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Give him a chance just came back from injury didn’t play 9s or any trial games.i just thought he could have run more from dummy half.i was pleased with our game we had our chances but made errors.
Thats the frustration. Hasn't played all preseason so gets picked round 1.
Put him in cc for 2 weeks for match fitness.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats the frustration. Hasn't played all preseason so gets picked round 1.
Put him in cc for 2 weeks for match fitness.
I don't think match fitness is going to give him the vision and skill set to be a genuine quality 9

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll give him TBOTD. First game back. Defended well. Just one yard or two slow on the back up. Eg. DWZ made a break and looked for a pass but found no one. He was the man closest to him.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Calm the farm bro. One player at a time lol.
I've said it for ages, he simply doesn't have a clue and at best he's a bench utility...but even then he still doesn't know how to fucking run or break a tackle without falling over. Lewis again doesn't have a clue. DWZ has some clue but just doesn't have the ability required ta fullback. Meanwhile Wakeham that has a clue and the ability doesn't even get the chance ffs.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
One game in and the knives are out. Half of you have been screaming foul at the treatment of 2 of our players, and then when we lose conceding only one try, scored lat in the 3rd quarter, and your all hanging our players out to dry. End. This place is off the fucking meds tonight!!!
Actually compared to some times in the past, TK has been fairly restrained... relative to TK that is.

Imagine what it would be like if we got pumped by 40! I think we are experiencing some dissonance because we lost but actually the game was really close.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Actually compared to some times in the past, TK has been fairly restrained... relative to TK that is.

Imagine what it would be like if we got pumped by 40! I think we are experiencing some dissonance because we lost but actually the game was really close.
It's because our defence made it so winnable but our attack meant we could never win it. Since there isn't too much we can change with our halves (unless it's Cogs for Lewis) we need to start somewhere. Katoa 9, Marshall-King 14 is my vote.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jmk was not good tonight, he definitely hindered the attack .. both he and Lewis did zero directing to the forwards especially in the second half when we were chasing the game..

The only way we got up the field is by individual strength from outside backs and a couple of penalties..

The forwards looked confused at times and there appears to be no communication between them and the 7 and 9..

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
9 Katoa
14 JMK

Holland reserve grade.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
late in the game on 5th tackle the ball was played jmk standing there unaware the ball was at his feet, hes a park grade player at best

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed. I was fuming but will hold out judgment till next week. It's been a terrible 48 hours. Hopefully we can improve. Our defense looks great. Fitness is there. Player ability in certain positions is clear as mud. No excuses moving forward as we CAN'T afford too many losses like previous years.
Brah I'm fucking fuming. Our attack is fucking worse than last season, fucking hell.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Agreed. I was fuming but will hold out judgment till next week. It's been a terrible 48 hours. Hopefully we can improve. Our defense looks great. Fitness is there. Player ability in certain positions is clear as mud. No excuses moving forward as we CAN'T afford too many losses like previous years.
Ehh I'm not, just over it. Yes we lack quality bit we simply don't play to the quality we have. I waited an entire offseason to see a side that struggled in attack go on to fail and score a single try with Lewis handling the ball 70+ times doing absolutely fucking nothing. Just ridiculous.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Katoa got two try assists in our trials through game sense and vision.

Why JMK started over him after missing preseason, and how Holland got the bench spot over him, is baffling from Pay.

...as baffling as Crichton's seemingly random selection
I don’t use baffled and Pay in the same sentence anymore. Got accustomed to it now