Official Round 1 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Its done us well so far considering the completion rates and should probably be up 4-2. Probably see this for another 10-20 then tactics will change and dogs will start shifting the ball.
That bs, just fucking play footy. Lewis is crippling the side when he's on the ball.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Enjoyed first half defence outstanding. Go you dogs

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
If we stay in this game until the last 15 - 20 mins, I think Wakeham could come into his own and put them away with a couple of touches of brilliance against a tired forward pack.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has Lewis been instructed to not let Wakeham try anything?
Lewis is acting like some 300+ game 1st grader and not letting wakeham play.

Whilst wakeham is on the field i have hope we'll win. Lewis needs to snap the fk out n let wakeham play and eventually control the game.

Cogger would be a perfect fit for wakeham.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
he's impressed me man bringing down some of the hardest to tackle blokes in the game.. crazy shit
I love that he isn't shying away What about the Ferguson tackle? Haha he's got some balls on him

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Would like to see if its seriously tactics though... Will know if they change when they actually try to win not stay in grind towards the backend of the game.
True, but Parramatta have dominated field position so I feel like we are reliant on a Parramatta error to build any type of pressure in attack.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
NAPA IS A FUCKING MACHINE and looks to be taking a leaders roll this year.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just need someone to step up and be the spark that leads us to victory now. Its there for the taking.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Lews does not look comfortable in his running game or passing game and that is meant to be second nature to that position!

His big high kicks are good - we wasted them with poor discipline tackling too early.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Proud as punch with the effort and defensive steel. The attack is a basket case Wakeham NEEDS ball we aren’t winning it with literally everything going through Lewis. The only time we have had a result at the end of the tackle count is when Wakeham kicked it. Mix is up and give Wakeham a chance to do something!
Because they have the wrong numbers on their backs but overall the gameplan and grit is solid.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Proud of the boys first half! Wish Smith would hold the fukin ball! lol

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Lewis has been a rock go easy. As long as he makes his tackled and kicks good hes doing well. Opportunities will come

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wakeham needs to be leg loose. Looks like Lewis is instructed to keep him out of the game.