Official Round 1 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Parra show pony's. Moses, Fergy. If we come out fighting and frustrate them, they may turn to shit. We need to show em where here for the fight like last year. Napa will be up for it. If we do that and we can produce some attack with Wakeham, we might do ok.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cronk trying to compliment Lewis but literally highlighted all the issue some of us have been talking about. Hopefully he has turned a corner and made some improvements.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I just still have this horrible feeling we will get our arses raped tonight
I hope I am wrong
My feelings too. I rarely feel this way. I also hope I am wrong as I have way too many Eels supporters as relatives and they are annoying at best but painful when they win....

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Did anyone just hear what Dean pay said about why he picked Wakeham over Cogger. "Wakeham played good in the trials and plays what's Infront of him more than Jack"... Wow that's a kick in the guts considering Lewis doesn't do this at all lol

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
FMD, Foxsports should have been charged with public indecency. I have never seen a bigger public circle-jerk for Parra like I just witnessed on live tv..*****

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did anyone just hear what Dean pay said about why he picked Wakeham over Cogger. "Wakeham played good in the trials and plays what's Infront of him more than Jack"... Wow that's a kick in the guts considering Lewis doesn't do this at all lol
the other two were fighting for the same position though.. fair play to Dean for being honest.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've got this gut feeling we will win tonight.

Wakeham MOM, Napa to smash the pussycat RCG

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
FMD, Foxsports should have been charged with public indecency. I have never seen a bigger public circle-jerk for Parra like I just witnessed on live tv..*****
Watch channel 9, Parra has already won 80-0

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most of the pre-game discussion on both 9 and FOX related to Parra. Everyone tipping Parra. Sets us up for a great upset win .... how good is the footy!!!!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the Eels are on no team can stop them, I have to say I enjoy the way they play
I really hope we aim up and don’t roll over
Even if we don’t win I want effort for the 80 mins cause that sets the tone for the next month
If we are 3 and 3 after 6 rounds I feel that is a good foundation

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here we are brothers, we have finally arrived at game one ... it’s been a long wait.. BUT it’s over. Let’s fucking do this.. MIGHTY BULLDOGS.!!!!!