Boycott Rashays like they did us

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Man we have some narrow minded supporters. A business was about to pump $2 million dollars into our club. Lets assume it was all genuine. Why are you hating on sponsors and potential sponsors when you really should be mad at our dikhead players who can't keep it in their pants and have pea size brains documenting everything they do electronically.
I don't think anyone isn't mad at the dickheads...

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't think anyone isn't mad at the dickheads...
No one should be mad at potential sponsors who on face value have done the right thing. Money is hard to come by these days. The faster we move on the better.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No one should be mad at potential sponsors who on face value have done the right thing. Money is hard to come by these days. The faster we move on the better.
I'm surprised that the club hasn't sacked him already.

Maybe tomorrow after tonight's game?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
TBH, I thought Rashays was a Muslim thing since it was Halal? Only person I know that loves going there up here is one of Mrs CD's bosses as its one of the few places in Brisbane that does halal.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
ill admit that I havent heard of Rasheys, i havent lived in Sydney for 15 years.

You cant blame them for suspending contract talk, this is turning into a massive scandal, whether you want to face the facts or not

Rasheys will announce the sponsorship a week or two after Okunbor is booted

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The food is rubbish anyways! I think only 12 year olds on dates go there.
The kids with a little more class than the ones who eat in the food court on late night

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm surprised that the club hasn't sacked him already.

Maybe tomorrow after tonight's game?
I suspect duty of care to the players and to protect themselves legally. It appears to be a fact finding mission.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
No Rashays in Switzerland, Chris.....
Haven't seen them there. We cross over into Italy at Tirano on the Bernina Express, where I head straight for a pistacchio ice cream. Nobody does ice cream like the Italians.
My next tour starts April 21 - still intending to go unless we hear otherwise. Switzerland is OK, and Tirano is not in the lockdown area. Fingers crossed. If we have to cancel, it will cost me $6k.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Dogs boycotted the try line tonight lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The food is rubbish anyways! I think only 12 year olds on dates go there.
Rashays is horrible.
Over rated, over priced frozen shit!.
Having grown up with a tighass wog mother I can detect when food has been sitting in a freezer for a month or more, no matter how much you cook it!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
TBH, I thought Rashays was a Muslim thing since it was Halal? Only person I know that loves going there up here is one of Mrs CD's bosses as its one of the few places in Brisbane that does halal.
I'm not a Muslim and I eat halal food.

Food is food, if it tastes good I'll eat it!

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I ate there once about 3 yrs ago and they have been boycotted ever since.

mattressback

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Haven't seen them there. We cross over into Italy at Tirano on the Bernina Express, where I head straight for a pistacchio ice cream. Nobody does ice cream like the Italians.
My next tour starts April 21 - still intending to go unless we hear otherwise. Switzerland is OK, and Tirano is not in the lockdown area. Fingers crossed. If we have to cancel, it will cost me $6k.
I'm due to do a rail tour of Scotland, then 15 day Amsterdam to Budapest river cruise in October. Hoping this bullshit is over by then, or I'm down $13k

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm due to do a rail tour of Scotland, then 15 day Amsterdam to Budapest river cruise in October. Hoping this bullshit is over by then, or I'm down $13k
I hope it works out for you. Most travel insurers will not cover pandemics or epidemics.

Sounds like a great series of tours. Scotland is a nice place to visit. You'll enjoy the Jacobite steam run - that's the "Harry Potter" line.

There is a brilliant railway museum at Koblenz, but you probably won't have time to visit; and it's not always open to the public. Goebel's private train is there, complete with highly polished eagle and swastika on the sides.

Have an Asbach coffee for me in Rudesheim, just down the river from Koblenz. I cycled the length of the Rhine in 1974, and Rudesheim was a favourite of mine. It's a bit toursity now, though. Ziggy's music box museum is definitely worth a visit. Ziggy has passed away, sadly - he was a hoot of a character.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score