News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just got back from overseas - left phone off n didn't access internet - so much can happen in a week! If one of the players had sex with a girl from a school that the club had an official event with they are in potentially deep shit beyond just their rugby league career, regardless of the girls age. Abuse of power, failure to exercise duty of care - they have not only stuffed up the "image" of the club and the game they will have caused enormous issues for the school involved - particularly the supervising/ coordinating staff , not to mention the ongoing impact on the girl(s), their families (players n girls).
Whether we agree with it or not the abuse of power, lack of duty of care is a minefield.
Having said all that - drunk or drug affected driving where you are more likely to kill or injure someone of any age, to me, is worse.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he used the defence that she shouldn't have been in the club if she was under 18 and it didnt work out too welll was my point

Lets not forget he messaged her ASKING if she was from the school. Do you seriously think he can fall back on a "Her profile said she was 18 excuse" ?
Mate I work in the area that deals with these cases every day .. people get off rape when defence find a message the girl sends a totally different person saying she likes it rough.. it muddies the water enough to get people off.. so yes I stand by my statement.. also pretty sure akon incident didn't happen in Australia. And the story I read was that it was an all ages concert. Not an 18+ event.

Bobby B

New Pup
Reaction score
Grooming a high school girl to send him nude photos.

Goodbye NRL registration. Hello sex offenders register

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes, but very few would be 18 at the start of year 12.

Only one of my friends was, and it was only because he'd repeated a year when he was younger. He was a good friend to have, because he turned 17 first in our group, it meant we could take off his p plates and buy beer from the drive thru bottlo when we were 16...
Exactly. We had one who would buy the beers but he came from interstate, I was next and not many, if any (scribe) are 18 in February

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You gotta admit, all the memes going around are fukking hilarious lol
There's so many possibilities, I personally liked my highschool dating sim one and it has been underappreciated on this forum ffs. I'll probably stay up all night crying making memes after the eels flog us tonight.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just found out I have a business trip to Coffs Harbour AND Port Macquarie coming up.Wont be wearing the doggies gear out and about lol.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Her age is irrelevant in this case. It was legal (over 16). They aren't being done due to the age of the girls. Same shit would be happening if the girls were 30
Wut
Really?
The age is irrelevant? Surely you cant believe that? How many dranks u had today?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate I work in the area that deals with these cases every day .. people get off rape when defence find a message the girl sends a totally different person saying she likes it rough.. it muddies the water enough to get people off.. so yes I stand by my statement.. also pretty sure akon incident didn't happen in Australia. And the story I read was that it was an all ages concert. Not an 18+ event.
I get where ur coming from i work in a similar field
I just feel anyone who thinks this okay has lost the plot. If it were ur family member slutting it up in the street big deal. All they would have done is broke protocol..may not have heard about it. Out for 2 weeks with a foot injury....
But if the first interaction was in a school whilst under DoE guidelines, club and NRL code of conduct? Not acceptable in the slightest

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just found out I have a business trip to Coffs Harbour AND Port Macquarie coming up.Wont be wearing the doggies gear out and about lol.
Hopefully you don't catch anything with all the sex you're about to have.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You would be more concerned about getting syphilis than corona in those feral towns
I do some work at a factory and there's a brothel right next to it. Normally this place has a constant stream of cars coming in and out and I can usually see who comes and goes if I'm right at the back. Was there last week and there were only 2 cars that went there the whole time...people have legit stopped rooting because of the coronavirus haha

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I do some work at a factory and there's a brothel right next to it. Normally this place has a constant stream of cars coming in and out and I can usually see who comes and goes if I'm right at the back. Was there last week and there were only 2 cars that went there the whole time...people have legit stopped rooting because of the coronavirus haha
FB_IMG_1583932329597.jpg