News Teacher involved in Bulldogs sex scandal

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ok mr Moral Police...
Not taking sides bro but this isn't a moral situation, it's an image/reputation situation which can only be solved by sacking him to shut the media and other whinging ***** up.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not taking sides bro but this isn't a moral situation, it's an image/reputation situation which can only be solved by sacking him to shut the media and other whinging ***** up.
I see it differently but after having this convo with mates/family, i realise i am too old school for this new world. We all have our opinions. Hence trying to stay out of it from now on. Just causes more arguments.
End of the day we all want whats best for the club. I think it could have been dealt with differently, but what's done is done and just have to accept it.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
those girls should have kept their mouths shut !

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I see it differently but after having this convo with mates/family, i realise i am too old school for this new world. We all have our opinions. Hence trying to stay out of it from now on. Just causes more arguments.
End of the day we all want whats best for the club. I think it could have been dealt with differently, but what's done is done and just have to accept it.
I'm with you on the old school bro. I can't stand today's society.

I wish I was alive the the Cowboy days lol

zac hollywood

Waterboy
Reaction score
those girls should have kept their mouths shut !
I remember when Luke “Ricko” ricketson was going out with schoolgirls, got caught out trying to take a 15 year old year 10 girl into a nightclub. Nothing happened. Probably uncle nick made it go away. Not condoning our guys behaviour one bit, all the education these guys get and I believe they go through scenario based social awareness training every pre season, makes you think why doesn’t this stuff sink into players heads.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I remember when Luke “Ricko” ricketson was going out with schoolgirls, got caught out trying to take a 15 year old year 10 girl into a nightclub. Nothing happened. Probably uncle nick made it go away. Not condoning our guys behaviour one bit, all the education these guys get and I believe they go through scenario based social awareness training every pre season, makes you think why doesn’t this stuff sink into players heads.
Because they only think with the appendage between their legs

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If he met them at school when he was on official Bulldogs business for example giving them a talk or a football lesson then yes they are under his duty of care.

When I coached an under 10's soccer team they were all under my duty of care by law.

You are wrong because if they are under his duty of care than it would be a criminal offence and he would have been charged charged

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the media name the teacher...she should sue the crap out of them for invasion of privacy!

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
THE reason it’s an image issue is because of morals, no law was broken so what else is it

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
THE reason it’s an image issue is because of morals, no law was broken so what else is it
Team and nrlol rules.

If the dickheads didn't bring them back to their rooms, we wouldn't be talking about this now.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do stupid shit but dont get caught is the key to a successful NRL career.
OR do as much stupid shit as you want and get away with it as long as you are a big enough name in the game aka Fittler, Johns and Lockeyer.