News Teacher involved in Bulldogs sex scandal

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Okunber you dump fucking idiot just sack him his a useless player anyway christian crition way better player corey on the other hand is a big loss but do the crime pay the price just really dumb and honestly have let all your supporters and club down just sack them and move on I'm fucking sick of everybody putting shit on bulldogs what about fucking brisbane,Canberra, Parramatta ect, nrl have ALWAYS had it in for bulldogs fucking corruption in my eyes truth always comes out eventually go doggies our time is coming to all you negative pricks just you wait and see

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Disagree. He was in an official coaching position if he's at the school to coach kids how to play footy. If you do any work at a school then they are under your duty of care.
Did the female play league? Was he coaching the schools league team?

Was he there to teach them to play league?

Or was he there at a mandatory promotional event organised by the NRL and/or Bulldogs, which involed league demonstrations and activities?

If the kids injured themselves... would he be responsible to get them treatment? Or the teachers?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he met them at school when he was on official Bulldogs business for example giving them a talk or a football lesson then yes they are under his duty of care.

When I coached an under 10's soccer team they were all under my duty of care by law.
Yeah that’s a different scenario

You are in charge of the children being a coach.

He is a guest with teachers still being the Primary person in charge.

Don’t mix the two.

And I don’t agree with what he had done. Just saying my two cents on that.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Did the female play league? Was he coaching the schools league team?

Was he there to teach them to play league?

Or was he there as a mandatory promotional event organised by the NRL and/or Bulldogs?
OK now you're getting into idiotic territory. I'm out.

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
NRL GO AND FUCK OFF SICK OF YOUR BULLSHIT YOUR ALL A BUNCH OFF DRIFT WOOD TWO FACED ALWAYS HAVE BEEN

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
apparently both girls played in the schools womens rugby league teams, and had a fierce rivalry cause they both wanted to be hookers

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jayden okunbor if you did sleep with a 16-year-old you're a disgusting Pig you deserve to be sacked on the spot your a shit player ANYWAY also for putting our Club in this situation on the other hand don't believe Corey would have slept with a 16-year-old at least he picked a adult teacher might of needed to learn something new from her haha

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Do players have to pass a working with children check?

If not, they should IMO

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No Laws were broken, however they were representing the club when they were at the school so this was a very stupid thing to do because it was always going to come out.

Stupid girl can't stop mouthing off, i bet her parents are pissed but as no laws have been broken, there isn't a lot that they can do.

He needs to take the punishment on the chin and hope he finds another club next year

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No Laws were broken, however they were representing the club when they were at the school so this was a very stupid thing to do because it was always going to come out.

Stupid girl can't stop mouthing off, i bet her parents are pissed but as no laws have been broken, there isn't a lot that they can do.

He needs to take the punishment on the chin and hope he finds another club next year
I feel sorry for the girls parents tbh

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Jayden doesn't fall into that category so 16 it is bro.
That wasn't what I was saying. I just said what the law is. I never said that's how he met them.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunber you dump fucking idiot just sack him his a useless player anyway christian crition way better player corey on the other hand is a big loss but do the crime pay the price just really dumb and honestly have let all your supporters and club down just sack them and move on I'm fucking sick of everybody putting shit on bulldogs what about fucking brisbane,Canberra, Parramatta ect, nrl have ALWAYS had it in for bulldogs fucking corruption in my eyes truth always comes out eventually go doggies our time is coming to all you negative pricks just you wait and see
take a breath bro

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That wasn't what I was saying. I just said what the law is. I never said that's how he met them.
I know what you said but i also stated in Jaydens case with the girl, age of consent is 16

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I know what you said but i also stated in Jaydens case with the girl, age of consent is 16
Thanks captain obvious :p