Boycott Rashays like they did us

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I couldn't care less if Rashays food is rubbish. Maccas is sugar wrapped in grease but I would love them as a sponsor.

At the end of the day wether you think it was a storm in a tea cup or fucking stupid like I do, both these dickheads knew they were breaking team rules and also know our history and the battle chasing a main sponsor.
$2m is $2m... Fuck both these guys for what they have done to the club and thier team mates.
Maccas is Maccas and rashits is rashits.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Am I dreaming it or didn’t they sponsor us in the past yeah?

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
The club immediately stood down the players and alerted the NRL .
The have not hid anything from fans and the public in respect to nobody being charged and said enough not to be sued by the player's when fronting the media .
Rashays pulling out is nothing but a cheap shot at free publicity , 2 million isn't something your willing to spend without belief , trust and due diligence .
If they where genuine community partners they would have stood tall especially knowing first hand all the work that has been done at the club to improve far and beyond any other club in the NRL or any other sport in the country .
Rashays , it's very un Australian to shit on your neighbour when they have been let down by others , knowing full well they are standing tall against what's happened .
You've lost my support and many more
to come I hope .
Probably would have been a demanding sponsor any ways , and better off without them .
Un australian? It's a business! You obviously have never owned one. Any business would pull out over this... Eg. So if it was a car company who pulled out you would never drive their cars again? Such a ridiculous and childish thread.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've never been there, didn't have any plans to go.
This boycott will ne easy

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really man gotta respect the guy for sticking to his beliefs. As much as we love our club, we can't be dirty at Rashays FFS be dirty on the 2 idiots that fucked up.
Nah I was disappointed when I heard it was Rashays that would be our sponsor, ive been there once and will never go back the place looked a shithole and was overpriced and the food was average at best!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The club immediately stood down the players and alerted the NRL .
The have not hid anything from fans and the public in respect to nobody being charged and said enough not to be sued by the player's when fronting the media .
Rashays pulling out is nothing but a cheap shot at free publicity , 2 million isn't something your willing to spend without belief , trust and due diligence .
If they where genuine community partners they would have stood tall especially knowing first hand all the work that has been done at the club to improve far and beyond any other club in the NRL or any other sport in the country .
Rashays , it's very un Australian to shit on your neighbour when they have been let down by others , knowing full well they are standing tall against what's happened .
You've lost my support and many more
to come I hope .
Probably would have been a demanding sponsor any ways , and better off without them .
Rashays loyalty is to their own business and customers. They will not waste advertising on a club that has a poor media image, and continues to add to it.

I will still eat at Rashays because they deliver what they promise. Can we say the same about the Bulldogs?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't think there's a Rashays within 200km of me. So with or without the sponsorship I wasn't going to be eating there often. But it's more about getting the name more widely recognised. It wouldn't just be Bulldogs fans seeing the name and having it in their minds as a dining option.
Precisely, that is the psychology of branding. Get your brand in front of as many eyeballs as possible. Familiarity is a major aspect that works on our subconscious thoughts.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Like every other business they have the right to be associated with an institution that will bring the positive to their customer base. What happened with us would leave a very nasty taste in ones mouth and as a parent myself I can understand the point of view of the owner of Rashays.

Although not criminal in nature the antics of the two players, more particularly one of them, is not a good look and as so called responsible adults they should have known better. BUT... they are only human and it is the fact that they are public figures and NRL players that it has gathered the notice that it has. Any normal Joe and probably no social comments from the young ladies which was the main thrust of the matter being disclosed in the public arena. Still I am disappointed that once again our team is in the news for all the wrong reasons but from the point of view of the media and fans of other clubs who give it to us time and time again they are absolutely loving it....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rashays loyalty is to their own business and customers. They will not waste advertising on a club that has a poor media image, and continues to add to it.

I will still eat at Rashays because they deliver what they promise. Can we say the same about the Bulldogs?
That is gold Chris and I think that a lot miss the point. People will do what they want to do, that is their right and if they see fit to boycott a business that wants to promote their brand positively they will.
No rights no wrongs just opinion.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Like every other business they have the right to be associated with an institution that will bring the positive to their customer base. What happened with us would leave a very nasty taste in ones mouth and as a parent myself I can understand the point of view of the owner of Rashays.

Although not criminal in nature the antics of the two players, more particularly one of them, is not a good look and as so called responsible adults they should have known better. BUT... they are only human and it is the fact that they are public figures and NRL players that it has gathered the notice that it has. Any normal Joe and probably no social comments from the young ladies which was the main thrust of the matter being disclosed in the public arena. Still I am disappointed that once again our team is in the news for all the wrong reasons but from the point of view of the media and fans of other clubs who give it to us time and time again they are absolutely loving it....
Just like their food does? ;)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just like their food does? ;)
I have eaten there a few times way back and food was okay. These days I try to be a bit more savvy what I do eat so I don't really frequent eat out places much any more. Maybe the occasional Chinese if a birthday dinner request is made.

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don't be stupid. No company in their right mind would announce a sponsorship in the middle of this shitstorm. There is still a chance they may come on board when things die down.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They could of played this out better if they were smarter. They could of came out and said they don't condone the acts of these 2 morons just like the club doesn't and are happy that the club self reported and acted swiftly in response.

They still would of had the name on our jersey without losing customers including Bulldogs fans.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty easy to do when I don’t like eating there anyways...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don't really go there anyway. It's just casual dining. If it's casual dining I'm after, I go to Belmore.

There's Awafi (best charcoal chicken I've ever had) and the bistro at the leagues club. If I'm after something sweet, there's the cafe in the leagues club too.

That way, I'm actually supporting the club and not some sponsor.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
They could of played this out better if they were smarter. They could of came out and said they don't condone the acts of these 2 morons just like the club doesn't and are happy that the club self reported and acted swiftly in response.

They still would of had the name on our jersey without losing customers including Bulldogs fans.
Exactly.

They've said that the sponsorship is currently on hold, but they've already done the damage. Now this gives another sponsor a chance to come on board (which isn't a bad thing for us).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Exactly.

They've said that the sponsorship is currently on hold, but they've already done the damage. Now this gives another sponsor a chance to come on board (which isn't a bad thing for us).
A couple of wins and a good start to the season will ensure a new sponsor asap.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No
Just do what you normally do and don't be a fucking sheep because someone told you to
Rashays did the right thing, there was nothing else they could do then pull out
Or todays article would be Jayden Oko has solicited pics from a 16yr old school girl he met earlier in the day on a club sanctioned visit. Great headlines to be associated with

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No
Just do what you normally do and don't be a fucking sheep because someone told you to
Rashays did the right thing, there was nothing else they could do then pull out
Or todays article would be Jayden Oko has solicited pics from a 16yr old school girl he met earlier in the day on a club sanctioned visit. Great headlines to be associated with
Thats why the stupid **** should be sacked today.