News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nowhere do we see her mention her age, for all we know she may not have mentioned it at all, for all we know she could have said she was 18
Yes and for all we know she was a alien and related to ET and that we are in the matrix and this is not real .
The alleged ages have been reported , may want to read Webster’s article on smh , goes into detail what happened and has listed their ages and from memory (could be wrong) their school year they are in

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes and for all we know she was a alien and related to ET and that we are in the matrix and this is not real .
The alleged ages have been reported , may want to read Webster’s article on smh , goes into detail what happened and has listed their ages and from memory (could be wrong) their school year they are in
We don't know what Jayden knew or didn't know, that's all I am saying

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t let it ruin your bbq mate. The rest of the team will give their all. I’m still excited for tonight
Yeah me too. I'm sure a few cold ones in and it will be "what school girls?" lol

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hypothetically speaking if Oka’s gets the sack.... is that money available in this years cap or not? The portion that hasn’t been paid to him yet. ..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hypothetically speaking if Oka’s gets the sack.... is that money available in this years cap or not? The portion that hasn’t been paid to him yet. ..
Yeah it would. I don't think it would free up that much money though so we would probably have to promote a junior unless we have some money in the kitty

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He was upgraded and extended but as we have paid like half
The year I dare say it won’t free up much either. Though it would go on with whatever else we have already. I’d say it would have us with well over half a mil sitting there with forans $

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah it would. I don't think it would free up that much money though so we would probably have to promote a junior unless we have some money in the kitty
Yeah 100%

We have still paid for 5 months of his salary. So, for arguments sake, let's say he was on 200k. We have already paid 83k/200k - so we only have 117k in the cap to spend.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The outrage of some is just laughable... What happened to this great country...

When did the court of public opinion become official...

The NRL is a joke and will die a slow and painful death..

Australians have life far too good here, so they need to whinge about trivial B.S..

What the guys did was dumb.. very very dumb.... but their stupidity is superseded by some of the responses to their actions lol..
I wonder if you’d feel differently if it cost you $2m and also after months of work on securing a sponsor. It’s not only a moral judgement but a commercial one too.

A

Alexander the Great

Dick fingers love it
Can anyone fill me in on what happened with the teacher?
Have read to death the story about the girls with Dick Fingers and CHN but nothing on the teacher situation.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t like what they did. But I will support them.

Please don’t sack them. Dropping Okunbor is probably already a devastating punishment - he will struggle to make first grade now that Averillo/Harper can make their footing. However don’t ask me what the fuck Pay is doing giving Chricton a shot.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder if you’d feel differently if it cost you $2m and also after months of work on securing a sponsor. It’s not only a moral judgement but a commercial one too.
Another thing is look at our record in the last few years you have Mad Monday and Napa incidents.

I don't want to get bogged down in the details of both of those incidents and realise Napa's happened when he wasn't at the club but they were both dumb and it reflected badly on the club.

A sacking might just send these morons a message that there's going to be consequences for doing dumb shit.

We just can't keep having scandals like this happen so regularly.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I agree not too much but with salary cap relief for Fozza and potentially Smith plus whatever is in the kitty... it all helps bro.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
that decision by the Rashays group is a direct result of the over reactions shown and public opinion .. so yes i stand by by my statement..

ive had over 24 hours to think about this and the only people that have been hurt by this is the 4/5 people involved in the act.. So as a human being, you tell me, was all this really worth causing suffering and pain for those 4/5 people ??

theres been far worse scandals than this and the NRL and Bulldogs have survived those.. most of the outrage in these situation comes from people who have little or no interest in the game .. or people who have fading interest in the game and are looking for any excuse to dig the boot in.. and theres the moral fredom fighters who are sheep that need to follow popular opinion..

the fact remains that legals acts have been punished to ridiculous extremes and that includes teh girls.. they will have serious mental anguish over the action of both the bulldogs and nrl ..