Bulldogs have best record opposing storm

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey kennelers..

thought I’d show you something , this here shows we have the best record head to head against the storm.. something no one in the media or the Journos pick up.. if you go through it shows how successful we are..

8 premierships numerous runners up, from 2004, although we haven’t won a Comp we’ve featured in 2 gfs, compare us tk broncos and we have done better then them (despite 2008 Spoon)

lers smash these eels

Attachments

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are the only team with a winning record against them but I doubt it’s going to last for much longer. We dominated them around 2000-2004 and we won 9-10 games in a row against them and seemed to always play them in the finals too. Des also loved playing Bellamy and always had us up for those games and got results except for the one that mattered.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought Manly overtook us but I knew we had a good record against them compared to other teams. Really sucks that we had to play one of their best lineups in 2012 gf when you consider other teams have met them in the big one where they've missed one of the big 3 as I dare say we win that against some of the other Storm lineups that we've seen on GF day

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If not for a couple of shit calls last year early in the season (sketchy disallowed try and rorted on a goal kick), we'd have probably had another win against them.

A lot of the results were with a far different team, but it's no reason to not aim up and use the motivation of knowing we can beat them as inspiration.