News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yup, and that's why I think the club bottled it. They released that vague statement and made it out as if the two incidents were the same when they weren't. Players have brought girls back before and we haven't heard shit with the club choosing to deal with it in house instead of letting the entire world know.
But ‘bringing girls back’ and bringing back a school girl a player met at a school in a club and NRL sanctioned event are two very different things as far as I’m concerned.

NovaScotiaDog

Waterboy
Reaction score

We are back on the front page fucking disgraceful

I hope they get their contracts torn up those defending them imagine it was your daughter or sister ! While not illegal these guys are a disgrace wish they had done something illegal would probably be easier to comprehend
Ok, let’s settle down. There are a few scenarios here. It seems we don’t know the circumstances surrounding this indiscretion and yes that’s what it is. They have undoubtedly done the wrong thing. But who approached who and where is important and we don’t know this yet, there seems to be several stories going around but be sure the punishment should be somewhere from a fine and two weeks suspension and ok that’s it fuck off and don’t come back and I mean to any club, somehow stupidity should be wiped out from the club.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
who was reporting that CHN was staying but Okonbor was shown the Okundoor?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How do you know players have brought woman back and we haven’t heard shit? Maybe a long time ago but not in this modern era.
Because a player invited me over to have sex.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
at no point have I stated the players are innocent , they are dumb and need to be punished..

but the B.S about the innocence of these girls and being manipulated and yada yada yada... please ...... know the generation, before comment is made.. most of the people making comment about the girls being taken advantage of, probably wouldn't have a clue how this new generation really act..
There is no issue of innocence or guilt as the girls are of the age of consent, and consented.

What is at issue is a breach of the strict club rule that says no player brings a girl back to his room.

Following the Coffs fiasco, we do not need to give the media something to headline - and these players did exactly that. We were just recovering from the off field antics of the 2018 Mad Monday nude romps while club officials were present. Now we have this, on another official visit. Even though the girls are of consenting age, the headline "Schoolgirls" is so damaging that we just lost a $2 million sponsorship, and look like a club that has no control over its players while showcasing the team on goodwill visits. All the good we have recently done has been wiped out overnight.

So much for increasing membership numbers. These clowns have no control, no maturity, and no place in the team.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think these boys are in a world of hurt, the NRL hasn’t been faced with this before and we seem to always be the first team to test new boundaries and end with the heaviest punishments. While these boys didn’t break any laws, they will be seen to hold significant ‘power’ and ‘influence’ over a couple of star struck school girls. They will be seen as abusing their standing as an NRL star. A lot might come down to the reaction of the parents of these girls, the school and education department. If I’m the Father of a 16yr old Daughter, propositioned by a teacher or school visitor, I’d be pretty pissed.
After the "Me Too" incidents involving the misuse of power by well known personalities in positions of influence, this will fall into the same category.
We can kiss goodbye any thoughts of recruiting female members to the fanbase.

I feel sorry for the club and its hard working officials, who have done so much to restore our "Family Club" image -only to see it shot down by a couple of immature and selfish players, who thought of nothing more than a one-off sexual conquest for their own gratification, while being showcased as representatives of the Bulldogs.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The outrage of some is just laughable... What happened to this great country...

When did the court of public opinion become official...

The NRL is a joke and will die a slow and painful death..

Australians have life far too good here, so they need to whinge about trivial B.S..

What the guys did was dumb.. very very dumb.... but their stupidity is superseded by some of the responses to their actions lol..

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How can anyone be considered an adult at the age of sixteen??? At sixteen teens are still naive and can be easily misled. Can a sixteen year old legally buy alcohol, tobacco, x rated adult content etc, etc...... The answer is no!!! But yet at 16 they are old enough to have consequential sex, even though they lack experience, wisdom, and judgement that comes with age. If anything the law is flawed.
Mate I don't disagree.. And I think out of all this we have identified a REAL issue... 16 yr olds would have been much more mature and independent when those laws were written.. I mean wasn't it common practice for people to be married at around 17-18 in the day? by the way, I don't believe they were actually 16, just responding to your comment

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People saying oh CHN shouldn’t have been mentioned. Umm hello he still broke the rules. The club has the policy of not bringing girls back to the hotel. Plain and simple. He broke the rules. Rumours of a sex tape of him with the girl as well.

The whole things a mess. We should be talking about the footy. It’s been a long off season then these two ***** go and ruin it. Sack them both. Don’t need this shit. Cost us a major sponsor. We won’t get one this season.

I feel for the partners of the players. I honestly cannot comprehend how dumb they are as human beings. It’s not fucking hard to keep your dick in your pants. Honestly.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't bring girls to the hotel. Don't pick up school children from school visits. Don't contact children from school visits. Don't touch children from school visits.

And you're now connecting cheerleaders to having sex? Fair enough. I guess it's dumb proving he's dumber

Mate you go on about this "children" thing as if they are 12... don't be a sicko.. these are sexually active adults who came onto our players, or at least one did.

at every game, including dogs games, there are half naked girls who are seen as objects of lust by thousands of boys and men.. perhaps not connected, but if the club are so outraged about two of its players having legal sex, it might be something to think about

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But ‘bringing girls back’ and bringing back a school girl a player met at a school in a club and NRL sanctioned event are two very different things as far as I’m concerned.
Agree.

If these two plonkers would have brought back actual grown women then none of this would be happening. Probably gets delt with in house.

Instead Okunbor wants to chat up a school kid LOL.

Seriously, I can't stop laughing tbh. This grown man was stalking a 17 year olds page and had to ask "were you at SCHOOL today" smh LOL.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate you go on about this "children" thing as if they are 12... don't be a sicko.. these are sexually active adults who came onto our players, or at least one did.

at every game, including dogs games, there are half naked girls who are seen as objects of lust by thousands of boys and men.. perhaps not connected, but if the club are so outraged about two of its players having legal sex, it might be something to think about
Just to clarify for you , a adult is still actually 18 years an over. It differs to the age of consent for sex

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify for you , a adult is still actually 18 years an over. It differs to the age of consent for sex
Nowhere do we see her mention her age, for all we know she may not have mentioned it at all, for all we know she could have said she was 18

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I dare someone to rock up to tonights game dressed in a school girl outfit.....

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Oh ok.....I shall delete my incorrect post.

I need to calm down anyway......pissed off these two wankers ruined my BBQ lol.
Don’t let it ruin your bbq mate. The rest of the team will give their all. I’m still excited for tonight