Boycott Rashays like they did us

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The business would have been hammered on social media about their support of the club like others have been in the past.

There's 15 other clubs supporters plus people who don't care about the NRL ready to lay the boot in.

Do people really buy stuff because they are sponsors, personally that's never effected my decision. I wouldn't have bought a Kia because they sponsor us, I've dealt with ultimate security before because they're a good company but not because they sponsor us. I'd go to Jaycar before and after they sponsored us if I need something.

Malla

Reaction score
If we get off to a flying start and find ourselves in the top 8 after the first 10 rounds guarantee we will have a better sponsor worth more $$$. Winning fixes everything.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Thanks mate, I don't think that's a big deal tbh it's a red cross to draw attention to the situation. I was under the impression it was drawn on the jersey the way it was mentioned lol.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How the fuck did they boycott us you silly human being! Think of the backlash, loss of revenue. People possibly boycotting their business. The abuse. It would take an age to build a reputable reputation again and it’s totally understandable that they’d want to distant them selves from our club and brand at the time.
I hope in the near future they like many other sponsors have faith in our brand and values and come on board again and support us.
We just have to ride this out and stick with our team and players.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never heard of Rashays until the last couple of days but their menu looks like a fish and chips shop. I think Bing Lee dropped us in similar circumstances in 2004.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've never heard of Rashays until the last couple of days but their menu looks like a fish and chips shop. I think Bing Lee dropped us in similar circumstances in 2004.

Just finished working on Lionels house last year at Seaforth (fuck me what a house!), and ive also worked on Ramis house back 8 years ago out west.

There is no doubt Bing Lee would be a terrific sponsor, and the way to drag him in, is by smashing those credit cards up on the countertops

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not making fun off you at all but I don’t think you understand the concept off being a brand/sponsor. Companies and brands do everything they can to stay clear of dramas like this. The rugby league community are already calling the Bulldogs pedos and gross cause of this. Who the fuck would want to sponsor and be apart of something with that attached to it
Since when is Rashays a brand like Kia you mean

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How the fuck did they boycott us you silly human being! Think of the backlash, loss of revenue. People possibly boycotting their business. The abuse. It would take an age to build a reputable reputation again and it’s totally understandable that they’d want to distant them selves from our club and brand at the time.
I hope in the near future they like many other sponsors have faith in our brand and values and come on board again and support us.
We just have to ride this out and stick with our team and players.
Enjoy you're Rashays Discount you must be a regular there

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Since when is Rashays a brand like Kia you mean
I’m not to sure what you mean with that question. I didn’t mention KIA at all. Anyway a sponsor is a sponsor, doesn’t matter which sponsor is bigger than the other. We where on the verge of being given money and now thats gone. We will get another but may take a good while now.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reading the comments on the rashays fb page, it looks like they've gained free advertising and new customers without paying a cent! Hahaha that's crazy, congratulations.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think there's a Rashays within 200km of me. So with or without the sponsorship I wasn't going to be eating there often. But it's more about getting the name more widely recognised. It wouldn't just be Bulldogs fans seeing the name and having it in their minds as a dining option.

I honestly can't blame them for bailing out.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s not Rashays problem these 2 dickheads have done this can’t help that knockonabur dropped his balls into a minor as for Corey well it’s a shame they both probley gonna get sacked now and will cop shit from everyone

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rashay's is an opportunist, nothing more... had no issues with the Napa sex scandal obviously

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rashay's is an opportunist, nothing more... had no issues with the Napa sex scandal obviously
They probably did have a problem with the Napa stuff. The club would have done all the hard yards ensuring them that Mad Monday and Napa’s stuff was in the past then this pops up right when the deal is done.