Boycott Rashays like they did us

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I already boycott my local Rashays because he tried to not honour my discount when I forgot my card.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Guess last minute they could put a charity main sponsor on the jerseys like they did with camp quality in the past.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really man gotta respect the guy for sticking to his beliefs. As much as we love our club, we can't be dirty at Rashays FFS be dirty on the 2 idiots that fucked up.
Exactly right,the fault lies with the idiots,who couldn't keep it in their pants,would u outlay 2 million,when u see behaviour like that,those two idiots cost us a 2 million sponsor,the club needs to grow some balls and sack both of them,draw a line in the sand,show some authority.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I couldn't care less if Rashays food is rubbish. Maccas is sugar wrapped in grease but I would love them as a sponsor.

At the end of the day wether you think it was a storm in a tea cup or fucking stupid like I do, both these dickheads knew they were breaking team rules and also know our history and the battle chasing a main sponsor.
$2m is $2m... Fuck both these guys for what they have done to the club and thier team mates.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who the fuck is Rashays even!?

We went from KIA... bloody fucking KIA a worldwide sponsor... to some unknown shit business.

How sad. How fucking sad.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Not making fun off you at all but I don’t think you understand the concept off being a brand/sponsor. Companies and brands do everything they can to stay clear of dramas like this. The rugby league community are already calling the Bulldogs pedos and gross cause of this. Who the fuck would want to sponsor and be apart of something with that attached to it

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Kennel sponsorship doesn't sound to bad anymore does it...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I’d still eat there. If Okunbor and CHN open up a restaurant called The Tuck Shop, I’ll boycott that.

Seriously, can’t blame Rashays for walking, the media will get a lot of mileage from this. The players in question may not have acted illegally, but they acted irresponsibly and I can’t think of many companies which would want to be associated with that.

Last edited:

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if you were putting up $2 million and were going to have your business plastered on the front of a jersey, you would hope the players wearing that jersey were of good character and bring nothing in the way of bad publicity to the club that you sponsor.
i fully understand the ramifications that rashays is worried about,people on social media will post false negative reviews about his business, his staff will likely be subjected to unwarranted comments from idiots, while its cost the bulldogs $2 million it could also cost the whole business its self

dont hate the club or the business, put the blame where it belongs, on chn and okunbor

The club immediately stood down the players and alerted the NRL .
The have not hid anything from fans and the public in respect to nobody being charged and said enough not to be sued by the player's when fronting the media .
Rashays pulling out is nothing but a cheap shot at free publicity , 2 million isn't something your willing to spend without belief , trust and due diligence .
If they where genuine community partners they would have stood tall especially knowing first hand all the work that has been done at the club to improve far and beyond any other club in the NRL or any other sport in the country .
Rashays , it's very un Australian to shit on your neighbour when they have been let down by others , knowing full well they are standing tall against what's happened .
You've lost my support and many more
to come I hope .
Probably would have been a demanding sponsor any ways , and better off without them .

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that. It was unprofessional and childish IMO. Not to mention the dribble about 'family values' knowing full well that his franchise sponsors the Wests Tigers who have a convicted criminal in Russell Packer within the squad. Very contradicting indeed.
Lool

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And there's talk of Rashays leaving the door open for when the time is right.

People stop bagging them. The club may be trying to keep them interested for later in the year.

It's not gonna help if fans on here are bad mouthing a business that was prepared to support us before 2 dumb players disrespected the club by breaking rules and put themselves before their greater responsibilities to several other parties in their lives.

I’d still eat there. If Okunbor and CHN open up a restaurant called The Tuck Shop, I’ll boycott that.

Seriously, can’t blame Rashays for walking, the media will get a lot of mileage from this. The players in question may not have acted illegally, but they acted irresponsibly and I can’t think of many companies who would want to be associated with that.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We start the season well, or at any time during the year look like a chance for the finals, sponsors will come.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’ve never eaten there so won’t start now. Looks like the type of bland food you go to when nothing else is open