Official Round 1 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just read through that Parramatta team list again and fuck they’ve got some size, aside from the halves and hooker, the rest of the team including the bench is filled with monsters...

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still reckon averillo is a big chance to be named

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The trials feel so long ago now I can’t remember if Crichton has played a game this year? I don’t think he has.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’d think he’ll get a start over Crichton who was coming back from an injury and hasn’t played 1 trial.
Yep exactly and he has more upside and probably deserves it after some good showings in the 9s and trials. Would love to see it happen. He’s also been named to play 5/8 in cup so we shall see

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Big M way to spoil any chance of Averillo playing :sob:

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Pay mentioned crighton will get his opportunity at the presser hel def be there. Give him a chance he showed potential at penrith

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pay mentioned crighton will get his opportunity at the presser hel def be there. Give him a chance he showed potential at penrith
Boo

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Weve got this.
Pay has instructed the team to lax in defense early when Fergy gets the ball allowing him to score a try. The odds are stacked that when he inevitably does a back flip that this time he'll land on his head and be pulled from the field for HIA not to return. Fucking masterstroke by Pay. Lewis will have the game of his life, peppering fingerlisous's sideline with pin point accurate kicks for the rest of the game. Tolman to score the last try on the 4th and celebrate by giving us all the finger. Eels 4, Dogs 38 and a big fuck you to everyone thats ripping us a new one.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even with the events of the last few days and the fact that Parramatta are red hot favourites I can smell an upset.A long off season made even longer by a couple of idiots won't dampen my enthusiasm.
Please let be a upset got the dogs paying $6 on the head to head market. But that was CHN and knockore crap.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You’d think he’ll get a start over Crichton who was coming back from an injury and hasn’t played 1 trial.
I thought that also but in the presser this morning he said that players like Crichton are excited for their chance. Given the gravity of the situation I felt like he was telling the truth and Cristian will play... If that's the case I'm hoping Averillo plays utility over Holland

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I literally backed the dogs 5 seconds before I heard of this scandal dammit
Me too lol. We were probably a long shot anyway but now.....ugh.

Plus I had my bloody BBQ all sorted. Now I just wanna cancel lol.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the Dogs can sneak a win here, The Eels love getting cocky and we just need a couple of their stars to have an off game.
Meaney 1st tryscorer!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
7 hours to go boys.!!! What a countdown :hearteyes:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
7 hours to go boys.!!! What a countdown :hearteyes:
A win will mean so much more for the boys and us than just 2 competition points tonight.

I hope we rock up ready to rumble.