News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everytime I read about this I get angrier and angrier at these 2 scumbags who have totally fucked our team for the year and undone all the rebuilding the club has done over the last couple of years, sack the c--ts and inform the media to film these club destroyers being physically turfed out of the Canterbury club.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's time to get real here.

Knockonbor and Hyped-up-Wira Nira aren't top players.

We could cut them loose and go on a signing spree ready for the 2021 season.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
seeing as the lost the club a sponsor, it will either a lenghty suspension or they will be cut, and i wouldn't blame them for doing so

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes they did do something wrong and Okunbor in particular was incredibly stupid and in all honestly I wouldn't be against sacking him for being that stupid...but like I said they failed to follow clear instructions and broke protocol, that's it.

Players break protocol all the time and it's dealt with in house, instead we have this ridiculous sensationalised story and people acting like this is the crime of the century. Nothing illegal happened, nobody got hurt, nobody wanted to takes things further....yet now with this sensationalised bs the media have now drawn major attention to the girls and from what I know one in particular is not handling this very well.

The club imo have absolutely bottled this, why release such a vague statement minutes before team lists and implicate the two players as if they were involved in the exact same incident? It was ridiculous.

I'm over talking about this now, i've just lost interest and turned my attention towards seeing us play tomorrow night and hopefully we get to see something different form the boys that lifts the spirits.
Your best post ever written mate

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wonder what the texts are from the girl that they blanked out?

Probably just some blatant offering for some suck offs that would paint the interaction in different light. Probably :smirk:
My guess it would be naked pics!

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was a pic taken at the school with the girl + okenbur + toomaga

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't post the screenshots directly as per site owner

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes they did do something wrong and Okunbor in particular was incredibly stupid and in all honestly I wouldn't be against sacking him for being that stupid...but like I said they failed to follow clear instructions and broke protocol, that's it.

Players break protocol all the time and it's dealt with in house, instead we have this ridiculous sensationalised story and people acting like this is the crime of the century. Nothing illegal happened, nobody got hurt, nobody wanted to takes things further....yet now with this sensationalised bs the media have now drawn major attention to the girls and from what I know one in particular is not handling this very well.

The club imo have absolutely bottled this, why release such a vague statement minutes before team lists and implicate the two players as if they were involved in the exact same incident? It was ridiculous.

I'm over talking about this now, i've just lost interest and turned my attention towards seeing us play tomorrow night and hopefully we get to see something different form the boys that lifts the spirits.
You bring up a fair point.. did anyone consider how this media ruckus would affect the girls?

Prior to all the media hysteria , everything was kosher, no complaints, consensual yada yada yada.. it was a case of no harm no foul prior to today.....

Now these same girls have had their sexual, personal and legal activities plastered over every news media outlet... Where Is the duty of care?, if everyone is so concerned about the girls..

Both the nrl and the bulldogs didn't think this one through properly if you ask me....

There should be some serious concerns about these girls well being, not because of the deed itself, but for the circus that proceeded it..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You bring up a fair point.. did anyone consider how this media ruckus would affect the girls?

Prior to all the media hysteria , everything was kosher, no complaints, consensual yada yada yada.. it was a case of no harm no foul prior to today.....

Now these same girls have had their sexual, personal and legal activities plastered over every news media outlet... Where Is the duty of care?, if everyone is so concerned about the girls..

Both the nrl and the bulldogs didn't think this one through properly if you ask me....

There should be some serious concerns about these girls well being, not because of the fact itself, but for the circus that proceeded it..
They don't give a shit about the girls and only care about being outraged for something that doesn't concern them.

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wonder whether the rest of the playing squad would be angry at them? or would they be saying 'what's the big deal'?
Would they be angry at Hill and the club for the way they've handled things I wonder?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
An exchange between Bulldogs star Jayden Okunbor and the a Port Macquarie schoolgirl on Instagram has been revealed as the fallout from the Canterbury schoolgirl sex scandal continues.

Bulldogs players Okunbor and teammate Corey Harawira-Naera have both been stood down and face serious sanctions for bringing schoolgirls back to their hotel in Port Macquarie ahead of their trial match against Canberra.

(Getty)
The Sydney Morning Herald has published screen grabs of the messages between the Canterbury winger and one of the student's on the player's now deleted Instagram account.

The Text thread, which has been seen by the NRL and was taken from the girl's phone, begins with the the student asking Okunbor "Having a good stalk ?", to which the Canterbury winger replies "Yeah had to have a good look, what are we doing tonight?".

(Instagram)
The girl then replies "You" with a winking emoji before Okunbor asks: "we're you at the school today".

In response the girl reportedly posted a photo of the pair, as well as another Bulldogs player, at the school earlier that day.

Okunbor then replies "Okay" with three emojis that show love hearts in the eyes.

(Instagram)
The girl has since deleted her Instagram account.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn’t chn last year interviewed and talking about morals and how he will strive to be his best? Wasn’t cockonbour supposed to hit his straps after working countlessly through out pre season on his injury.

look I can understand they are young but ffs they are professional athletes and not only did they fuck it up for the whole team but also the club sponsor. My 2 cents is drop the ***** under one condition. They can’t play for another team. What’s the point of tearing up contracts when other teams will just pick them up.

if not play then in nsw cup get use out of them until they serve the penalty and move on. You can’t ride off a whole season on 2 knuckle heads who couldn’t control there cocks.

chrisbelmore1998

Waterboy
Reaction score
Unlikely, but what if we win? We sack the two and sign Aldo Carr with whatever it takes. If we lose, write us off for this year and maybe many years after. Anyone who had anything to do with this needs to go. And ffs, make it clear that the ugly Weed is not to attend at our pressers ever again.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Unlikely, but what if we win? We sack the two and sign Aldo Carr with whatever it takes. If we lose, write us off for this year and maybe many years after. Anyone who had anything to do with this needs to go. And ffs, make it clear that the ugly Weed is not to attend at our pressers ever again.
Aldo Carr.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wasn’t chn last year interviewed and talking about morals and how he will strive to be his best? Wasn’t cockonbour supposed to hit his straps after working countlessly through out pre season on his injury.

look I can understand they are young but ffs they are professional athletes and not only did they fuck it up for the whole team but also the club sponsor. My 2 cents is drop the ***** under one condition. They can’t play for another team. What’s the point of tearing up contracts when other teams will just pick them up.

if not play then in nsw cup get use out of them until they serve the penalty and move on. You can’t ride off a whole season on 2 knuckle heads who couldn’t control there cocks.
Or make them play reserve grade for a certain period of time and make them work for charity or any real world job and then make them apologize to the team, coach, board and the members and fans.