Boycott Rashays like they did us

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The club immediately stood down the players and alerted the NRL .
The have not hid anything from fans and the public in respect to nobody being charged and said enough not to be sued by the player's when fronting the media .
Rashays pulling out is nothing but a cheap shot at free publicity , 2 million isn't something your willing to spend without belief , trust and due diligence .
If they where genuine community partners they would have stood tall especially knowing first hand all the work that has been done at the club to improve far and beyond any other club in the NRL or any other sport in the country .
Rashays , it's very un Australian to shit on your neighbour when they have been let down by others , knowing full well they are standing tall against what's happened .
You've lost my support and many more
to come I hope .
Probably would have been a demanding sponsor any ways , and better off without them .

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not really man gotta respect the guy for sticking to his beliefs. As much as we love our club, we can't be dirty at Rashays FFS be dirty on the 2 idiots that fucked up.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s like us fans deciding to not support the club anymore because of two players who ruined it for the rest of the club. Rashays doesn’t sound like a true supporter. We will find another sponsor in no time.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really man gotta respect the guy for sticking to his beliefs. As much as we love our club, we can't be dirty at Rashays FFS be dirty on the 2 idiots that fucked up.
What about the shit the put on social media with Red Crosses though our jersey and feeding the social trolls and few bullshit things about the club.

They won't sell bacon a Muslim family own but happy to sell alcohol.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d say it’s all about the timing more than anything

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What about the shit the put on social media with Red Crosses though our jersey and feeding the social trolls and few bullshit things about the club.

I haven't seen these red crosses you speak of... Uploads anyone ?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s like us fans deciding to not support the club anymore because of two players who ruined it for the rest of the club. Rashays doesn’t sound like a true supporter. We will find another sponsor in no time.
A fan is a emotional attachment while a sponser is a business relationship it’s not in the same ball park. A sponsor only gives us money to get something out of it and makes commercial sense for them. If I was running a company and this happened less then two days after the agreement and they said I could get out of the contract I couldn’t say yes quick enough.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who the fuck eats at Rashays to begin with? Hate their food.
I've been boycotting them for at least 13 years I reckon... You couldn't pay me to eat that rubbish..

Reactions: Jam

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They lost me with the red cross through the jersey.

Grandstanding.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I've been boycotting them for at least 13 years I reckon... You couldn't pay me to eat that rubbish..
Yeah I went once and never went again.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Never ate there to begin with and the closest one to me is too far away to bother.

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate I agree about the two players ,but them beliefs just painted the whole organisation with the same brush as those two idiots , I would have signed and sat in the interview agreeing with the club's actions and proud they stood strong with the way they acted which is why I gave the two mil

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mate I agree about the two players ,but them beliefs just painted the whole organisation with the same brush as those two idiots , I would have signed and sat in the interview agreeing with the club's actions and proud they stood strong with the way they acted which is why I gave the two mil
I understand all that, but wether its legal or not... Those are his values for his 'family' restaurant.
I don't like it, but let's be honest we all shit on wicked sister for bailing, but I bet they are sitting back now pretty comfortable with the decision. It will take time but we will come out the other side so long as we continue to accept responsibility as the club already has.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Has it been confirmed that Rashay's crossed out our logo...or just someome in the vindictive media.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Yeah I saw that. It was unprofessional and childish IMO. Not to mention the dribble about 'family values' knowing full well that his franchise sponsors the Wests Tigers who have a convicted criminal in Russell Packer within the squad. Very contradicting indeed.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't go out of my way to eat at Rashays, but neither am I going to be so small minded to refuse to go there over something like this.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now they are interviews about it milk it for everything they can