News Schoolgirl sex scandal costs Bulldogs new $2 million sponsorship

Dogsofwar74

Waterboy
Reaction score
No I'm not saying that! Other cases mean nothing here they are all different as those cases you are talking about are all waiting on a outcome at court.
those other cases show those players clubs sticking by their players, even after being charged. if the bulldogs players had taken those girls somewhere else, the club could do nothing about it. they should have fined them, reported it to nrl and stuck solid with their players and called for no suspension from the nrl.
never heard of other work industries to suspend employees for sex outside work with consenting adults. andrew hill has no balls.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
those other cases show those players clubs sticking by their players, even after being charged. if the bulldogs players had taken those girls somewhere else, the club could do nothing about it. they should have fined them, reported it to nrl and stuck solid with their players and called for no suspension from the nrl.
never heard of other work industries to suspend employees for sex outside work with consenting adults. andrew hill has no balls.
If they took the girls somewhere else besides the team hotel there wouldn't be a problem apart from Okunbor that's the whole point!

I think if a employer told you to not bring back anyone to a hotel room on a business trip and they found out you did you would have to answer some questions.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That statement from Rashays is very carefully worded - especially the use of the word "suspend" rather than "terminate".

I think that there's a chance they'll still come on board if they consider the eventual penalties to be sufficient.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Attard had some great mail didn't he :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Is that slob still trying to be an insider.

If he was ever gonna have strong mail, it would’ve been now since it’s restaurant related. Surprised he didn’t come through

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
"Suspend discussions" says to me that they'll wait and see where the dust settles once punishments are dished out and make a final decision after that. I reckon it also means they're keen to continue but will wait until the horrible publicity subsides.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
"Suspend discussions" says to me that they'll wait and see where the dust settles once punishments are dished out and make a final decision after that. I reckon it also means they're keen to continue but will wait until the horrible publicity subsides.
Translation: once the media shut the fuck up and finds the next story to distract the sheep, we will jump on.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the 2sm news reader is claiming that they have withdrawn ? as though its official ?
Announced on the news by rashays boss they have pulled the pin 100% maybe the kennel can do a fund me sponsor for the front of the jersey and we can all sponsor the jersey this year.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dude, you bet your ass that if it was Souffs of gronckos they would be parading how proud they are to be sponsoring them. Don't these guys forget that para have a woman basher and Canberra have a guy who bashed a cop? Besides I don't plan to go back to that shit hole restaurant anyway after I discovered a bit of plastic on my burger two weeks ago.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Announced on the news by rashays boss they have pulled the pin 100% maybe the kennel can do a fund me sponsor for the front of the jersey and we can all sponsor the jersey this year.
The media will spin it to "Bulldogs forum condones pedo activity".

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The timing of this is very fucking suspicious...

We played 2 weeks ago, right? Why did it "come to light" a couple of days before the season and new sponsorship?

Smells like someone with a vendetta trying to sabotage the club.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I just hope the Two involved end up with "RASHAYS" IF you know what I mean.