News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you expect anything less from the scum?
Of course not but this guy seems to have a hell of a vendetta against our club.

Calls it the worst case in 20 years and that we're "repeat offenders", obviously referring to Coffs Harbour where our players were cleared.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no issue if Okunbor is shown the door.

That penalty would be far too harsh for CHN.

A

Alexander the Great

Just watched the presser. Got to feel for Pay. The bloke can't get a break.

As for Andrew Hill I get the sense he has been sent it to be the mouth for whoever made this call. At first I was angry at him but starting to see the big picture now.

Let's hope the boys keep their jobs and can repay the fans ,families and the team back with interest

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Some channel 9 media ****, didn't catch his name said, the investigation is over and they are guilty and facing 8 weeks suspension.

The nrlol are letting us set the punishment and they will green or red light it.
8 weeks is absolutely ridiculous haha, meanwhile fucking Sivo lines up against tomorrow night.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
8 weeks is absolutely ridiculous haha, meanwhile fucking Sivo lines up against tomorrow night.
if it were Souths players they would be having lattes with Todd. That's what shits me the most

Dogsofwar74

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why do we always need to be the good guys? sorry but if Canberra are not going to stand Scott down, then let the boys play
exactly, canberra stood by their player, parra stood by their player, the dogs threw their players under the bus. i hope they both walk out on the club.
why would players stand by the club now or in the future knowing the club doesn't have their back?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hand the info over and take some pressure of our club. No don't do that. We don't dibby dob.
I won’t mention the club, but I know another team from syd that hired a hooker to a team hotel room, where they went doubles on her, one of the players was married the other single. They all fucking do it to an extent.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
exactly, canberra stood by their player, parra stood by their player, the dogs threw their players under the bus. i hope they both walk out on the club.
why would players stand by the club now or in the future knowing the club doesn't have their back?

it's pretty shit mate, I mean by all means, make them feel like shit ***** about breaking the rules, but they are being made out as predators and all sorts of shit, when there is a screen shot that clearly shows the girl made the first move on Jayden... Still not great but I wonder how many of those condemning him would have turned it down

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's the worst part about it. 1 step forward 2 steps back. We are always swimming against the Rip. I honestly fear for our viability in this comp. We need to blow the whole joint up and start again....again...again.
This is not a criminal situation at all, it's a bad look situation for a league that already has a bad look.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think that 8 weeks is official at the moment there's no reports except for what assassin said.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Absolutely rubbish 8 weeks.

2 weeks and a 10k fine each.

Next time they can sneak out and rent a motel for $200 a night, with $9,800 left in the bank

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
it's pretty shit mate, I mean by all means, make them feel like shit ***** about breaking the rules, but they are being made out as predators and all sorts of shit, when there is a screen shot that clearly shows the girl made the first move on Jayden... Still not great but I wonder how many of those condemning him would have turned it down
Definitely not what we need, and it was a silly mistake that’s embarrassing, but no matter what it was/is because we are the bulldogs it’s always going to be made 10xs worse, it’s how it is. We as a club always get dealt a shit hand, and right on the eve of 2020 it’s all got to come to a head. I hope we go out there an SMASH the eels tomorrow night, and do it with passion. That would be a huge win for us, given the current circumstances at the moment..!!