News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They're shared on the news at this point. Looking at the messages Okunbor seems even more innocent now. Didn't get her number there, didn't ask her for social media details at the school.

The girl has proceeded to message him out of hours and hit him up for a fuck. Not the best image in the world but not worth knifing players in the back over and tearing up contracts. Dare say every single footballer out there has taken girls up who position them.

Would we be having this conversation if any other 18 year old school girl hit him up through DM and he hadn't visited the school first?
This is not a criminal situation at all, it's a bad look situation for a league that already has a bad look.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
No one would care if it was a tinder hook up or whatever, but he knowingly banged a school girl from the school they just visited. If you do not see that as a massive issue there is something wrong with you.
I am perfectly fine. No need to get personal if we don't agree.
So what is this massive issue?
He didn't groom her..
He doesn't work there..
He is not in a position of power at that school...
Obviously she wanted to hook up with an NRL player (i am not blaming the girl)... it just happened that they met at the school. he couldn't even remember if they had met.

A

Alexander the Great

Partners yes kids don't think so
What's with dogs players wanting to get their dicks wet when having trials on the coast?

Do they think because they are out of Sydney nobody will find out?

I just hope these 2 ***** haven't got partners/kids.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It is easy to say sack both of them, they were aware of the consequences. How could they do such a dumb thing! What if they have a family & kids?( not certain for the two). By sacking you also hurt the family that depends on the players income to support the family, the parents that have sacrificed alot.

Both have made bad errors of judgement & deserve to be punished. Hopefully they can develop into better people, perhaps future role models from this. Sacking people, I am not convinced.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Would we be having this conversation if any other 18 year old school girl hit him up through DM and he hadn't visited the school first?
Hell no. It changes things a lot if she was not at the school he just visited.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is what I’m hearing correct? They’re contracts to be torn up?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. Some of our supporter base wanted them fired and gone from the game...
And nearly all of them don't have a clue of what happened or the details. Everyone just wants to be the first to comment or tweet something. From what I have seen, Okunbor looks to be in more shit then CHN, but idiots are treating them the same. I will reserve my judgement until I know all the facts.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
this is a great omen guys. the last time something like this happened we won the premiership! i'm going to the TAB this afternoon.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are we still talking about this? I’m more traumatised about Crichton being selected, JMK walking straight back in to the side & fatty Stimson straight in to the starting line up
When Crichton was in our FG team, the majority of the team was playing bad, so personally I am happy for him to have another chance to prove himself. I thought Katoa had shown enough to be given a spot for round 1 but I guess he has to wait behind two guys who aren't hookers

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You know what else has come out of this incident, that "The Mole" guy on twitter is an absolute arsehole. He's taking great joy in throwing our club in the ditch.

Yes I agree Okunbor did wrong, but this Mole dick is going completely overboard with this shit

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Some channel 9 media ****, didn't catch his name said, the investigation is over and they are guilty and facing 8 weeks suspension.

The nrlol are letting us set the punishment and they will green or red light it.

A

Alexander the Great

Did you expect anything less from the scum?
You know what else has come out of this incident, that "The Mole" guy on twitter is an absolute arsehole. He's taking great joy in throwing our club in the ditch.

Yes I agree Okunbor did wrong, but this Mole dick is going completely overboard with this shit