News Teacher involved in Bulldogs sex scandal

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Our Club should only be fined if we broke from rules and terms that were contracted to us with the NRL around player protocols and safety. If the fine is simply for 2 players doing the wrong thing and by association to our Club we get hit with a fine after we acted swiftly within the code of conduct, then the NRL need to be taken to court and they will lose for acting in the tosser zone. If it isn't bad enough for a Club to lost a 2 million dollar sponsor and 2 players and all the bad press, the NRL want to put the boot in further - fuck them up in court I say. And for the record, Okunbor and CHN have ruined their careers for the foreseeable future if allegations are backed by facts - that is a very sad outcome for their families.

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Probably. But again, how can the club be held responsible? Are they supposed to tie up every players cock and balls in a chastity belt and have individual minders follow them everywhere?

Canberra wasn't fined for Scott bashing a cop. Brisbane wasn't fined for Fifita bashing a bouncer. What's the difference? Those players broke the code of conduct and did something illegal. These players were scummy but did nothing illegal.

I have no problem with them being released and heavily fined as they deserve it for the shame they've bought on the club and the code and for us losing a sponsor.

But how on earth can this be the responsibility of the club and something the club should be sanctioned for?
This question in not just for you but can you explain how you have concluded that consensual sex is now shameful? Are your emotions being guided by the thoughts of others and your judgment of the players influenced by all this very strange non event being milked by the media. This is how the KKK flourished and lynch mobs mobilized.

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Consensual sex. No evidence yet the female that Oky met was participating in the training day. She could of been on the sidelines. He doesnt have a duty of care to a girl on the sidelines. Wake up fans. This is all part of the pc brigade attempt to pretend that virile young men shouldnt fuck virile young women when they have their team colors on. Please. This is not a sex scandal. Nobody is complaining. If the Clubs and the NRL think they can control when a player can have sex with a person of legal age then we have entered a dangerous world where an individuals civil rights have been usurped. All this over a little bit of friction?
Very dangerous actions being allowed to play out.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im disappointed that the game has come to this. 2 fit adults having sex with young girls of the consensual age and its trial by the media.

I dont care what the players do along as it doesn't effect the club and players obey the law . If these players have broke the clubs code of conduct then its a internal issue for the club to sort out.

The NRL is acting mightier than the judicial system. Its in sad way .

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Im disappointed that the game has come to this. 2 fit adults having sex with young girls of the consensual age and its trial by the media.

I dont care what the players do along as it doesn't effect the club and players obey the law . If these players have broke the clubs code of conduct then its a internal issue for the club to sort out.

The NRL is acting mightier than the judicial system. Its in sad way .
Mate it's our clubs fault for not keeping it internal. Andrew Hill has proven to be a joke of a CEO. Where's Lynne Anderson? Why does she always run off and hide? She never faces the music.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You’ve got female celebrities boasting that sex shouldn’t be shameful, they can show their bodies how they want etc etc. the second a male bangs a female and it’s all on. Legit the media pick and choose whatever narrative suits them.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate it's our clubs fault for not keeping it internal. Andrew Hill has proven to be a joke of a CEO. Where's Lynne Anderson? Why does she always run off and hide? She never faces the music.
Agree . Its sad that this is a big issue. Im not condoning the players behaviour by any means. The facts are atm they haven't broken any laws. Yet our club suffers the fallout.
The NRL should be working in the players favour not the other way around.

The club reported it as apparently they are meant to. The nrl should then assist the club behind closed doors to investigate.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cop enough shit already being a Bulldogs supporter and living in QLD I dont anymore ammo for the haters!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This question in not just for you but can you explain how you have concluded that consensual sex is now shameful? Are your emotions being guided by the thoughts of others and your judgment of the players influenced by all this very strange non event being milked by the media. This is how the KKK flourished and lynch mobs mobilized.
Consensual sex isn't shameful. This has brought shame on the club because it was a school visit and they were there representing the club visiting a high school. Picking up high school girls when representing the club is just horrible optics.

If they had have hooked up with women the same age on Tinder or wherever else outside out of the above paramteters and circumstances, then there wouldn't be an issue or a story.

Last edited:

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thankfully the library must have been closed.
If it wasn't so serious it would be funny but we have all stuck by the Dogs in the past and defended them for years and years now this on the eve of a promising year.
I think im dome with the club.
I will always want them to win but i dont think i can keep defending them and the NRL anymore sadly.
I hope the poor old librarian got some love. Those old birds are often forgotten about

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because of our track record.
Bulldogs again in the spotlight for sex scandal.
I cant keep defending the club.
We do have to monitor these idiots 24/7 it appears
Probably. But again, how can the club be held responsible? Are they supposed to tie up every players cock and balls in a chastity belt and have individual minders follow them everywhere?

Canberra wasn't fined for Scott bashing a cop. Brisbane wasn't fined for Fifita bashing a bouncer. What's the difference? Those players broke the code of conduct and did something illegal. These players were scummy but did nothing illegal.

I have no problem with them being released and heavily fined as they deserve it for the shame they've bought on the club and the code and for us losing a sponsor.

But how on earth can this be the responsibility of the club and something the club should be sanctioned for?

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Consensual sex isn't shameful. This has brought shame on the club because it was a school visit and they were there representing the club visiting a high school. Picking up high school girls when representing the club is just horrible optics.

If they had have hooked up with women the same age on Tinder or wherever else outside out of the above paramteters and circumstances, then there wouldn't be an issue or a story.
he is 22 and she is what 18 and why would you recommend Tinder, is that a safer option for anyone. Brought shame on the club because everyone is saying so, since when have we been ruled by the Taliban

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not saying the boys did nothing wrong, but it was more stupid than criminal. And with the sponsor, it wouldnt shock me to death that the restaurant chain has been feeling the pinch a bit recently with corona virus reducing customers, and jumped at a chance to back out.

Hard to explain why Souths for example, who had a player send penis pics to random females (when married) didnt lose any sponsorship, and they didnt get a big fine from the NRL. We get massive fines for a bare ass at a private function in a back street, and lose a sponsor over legal consensual sex. Not saying either thing was a good look, but when it involves the bulldogs, it usually gets blown right up, and when its another club, under the rug it goes.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

agreed.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not saying the boys did nothing wrong, but it was more stupid than criminal. And with the sponsor, it wouldnt shock me to death that the restaurant chain has been feeling the pinch a bit recently with corona virus reducing customers, and jumped at a chance to back out.

Hard to explain why Souths for example, who had a player send penis pics to random females (when married) didnt lose any sponsorship, and they didnt get a big fine from the NRL. We get massive fines for a bare ass at a private function in a back street, and lose a sponsor over legal consensual sex. Not saying either thing was a good look, but when it involves the bulldogs, it usually gets blown right up, and when its another club, under the rug it goes.

Actually if they picked them up when visiting the school and the girls are under 18 then it is criminal.