News Schoolgirl sex scandal costs Bulldogs new $2 million sponsorship

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck I'm pissed off right now!!!!! I cant believe how god damn fucking selfish these morons are!!! Nor can i believe how fucking stupid they are!!!!
Sack these idiots. I honestly couldn't care less!
For weeks i have been so excited about the beginning of the season and watching our great club kick the season off, but now I'm just massively disapointed in the clusterfuxk these imbiciles have created. The Eels are going to fucking hand it to us tomorrow night!

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We will get pumped by 30 tomorrow night
That’s not being negative
That’s being real
All the excitement and buzz from round one has been pissed on and deflated both for the fans and the other players
Parra ambush on the cards similar to the west tigers and broncs shellacking
Thats what im concerned about, this will give the players an excuse to get smashed. Hopefully it doesnt happen.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If true then just sack them and put ~600k back into our salary cap.

Very selfish of CHN and Okunbor to the fans, club and other players in the team. We're without two starting 13 players (Okunbor probably shouldn't be there anyways - good way to blow your opportunity that you probably didn't deserve) going into round one.

I know a lot of fans love CHN (and I've heard some people in the media say he's our best forward) but I honestly don't rate him as highly and I agree with why Pay dropped him to reserve grade last year (and he still showed the same issues in the Raiders trial). I think we could live without him.

Money outside the salary cap probably isn't an issue for the club but we've missed out on a 2m sponsorship now too. We already have a lot going against us and this just adds to it...

I've also heard some people saying that one of the schoolgirl's was a minor (15) so hopefully that isn't true.
The cops arent involved so very doubtful one was 15. Someone has just said that to stir shit and make things look worse.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my opinion Rashays should commend the club for being upfront as quick as they have, the issue will never see any legal proceedings so cant see an issue, they have allready got more publicity , over reaction imo whether I support the dogs or not.
Teams like souths and dragoons / panthers had huge issues last year and their sponsors stuck solid.
The problem is that we have been tainted as the hated club of the NRL, and with any little bit of bad publicity most of our Admin and many of our fans fret with fear.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hopefully the reports that Rashays will stay on are true. Guess we will find out tomorrow night.......................................i still cant believe how angry i am at all this was so looking forward to the season, now this

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wouldnt be surprised if Hill and Co threw the boys under the boys to blame them for getting a sponsor to the club.

2 days out feels a bit dodgy to me
You have a very good point, I cannot see how a relatively small business like Rashays can be a $2m major sponsor. This is complete invasion of privacy by the club to publicly name and shame them for an non criminal issue. How is this allowed to happen, the club has every right to discipline the two for breeching policy but to expose them like that is close to criminal.
I believe there was no sponser and when they heard of this incident the board decided to play it out this way.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've really enjoyed the past 6 months without footy to be honest, cant wait to be let down again and again for the next 6 months. I don't remember the last time I felt like this club was going to be a contender for a premiership and don't even get me started on the shit off the field. It can be really embarrassing admitting you're a bulldogs supporter after the past 2-3 years.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You have a very good point, I cannot see how a relatively small business like Rashays can be a $2m major sponsor. This is complete invasion of privacy by the club to publicly name and shame them for an non criminal issue. How is this allowed to happen, the club has every right to discipline the two for breeching policy but to expose them like that is close to criminal.
I believe there was no sponser and when they heard of this incident the board decided to play it out this way.
Yeah you caught the club out! They were just waiting for a sex scandal to blow up so they could use it as a excuse for them not to have a sponsor. For added effect they went out and got Rashays logo printed on a jersey just so they were ready to go when the scandal happened.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I might just drop into Rashays for dinner tonight while I am out and tell them how happy I am that they are continuing to sponsor the Bulldogs.

Go Dogs

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our club just has no luck.
I was really looking forward to Thursday night. Now I really don't care anymore.
The only people that suffer from all this is us the supporters.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You know what? I partly blame the sport. In Europe, they (players, clubs, leagues) don't give a flog about the media because they all know it's bullshit.

Classic example (if this happened here the shit would hit the fan)

Ibrahimovic was asked about a photo taken with him and Gerard Pique and they tried to ask him if he was gay. He told the journo if you think I'm gay, come over to my house tonight, and bring your sister. FUCKING LEGEND!

My point... we should just stop giving a flog about what the media reports... the game will NEVER die because of them!

A

Alexander the Great

Especially that CHN has been done dirty. Doubt the young boys who look up to him are happy with what has gone down

I would prefer to get smashed by anyone but Parra
We will get pumped by 30 tomorrow night
That’s not being negative
That’s being real
All the excitement and buzz from round one has been pissed on and deflated both for the fans and the other players
Parra ambush on the cards similar to the west tigers and broncs shellacking

A

Alexander the Great

It smells fishy just like the ends of the boys dicks after the trip to Coffs.

I would hope the board has not done this but you need to question everyone and everything in life especially when they are not being transparent with the fans.

Just my 2 cents

A

Alexander the Great

We all as supporters must go and support them and eat there at least once a month.

Let's hope they be loyal to us
IF, and it's a big IF coming from this dud, this is true and Rashays refuse to back down then they have won my respect and business already.

Really hoping they tell the media to go fuck themselves.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Seriously? You must be having a laugh!!

Why so? The club cannot control the behaviour of individuals!

The club HAS NOT swept this under the carpet, the club has come out with it!
The club DID NOT have to ban the players this week and in the future!

How can you crucify a whole organisation who have been proactive on this on the behavior of 2 players?

Idiots like yourself who are justifying Rashay's pulling out are like the morons who bought toilet paper in the shops recently... You don't see the big picture and believe the crap you are given!

THE BULLDOGS DID NOTHING WRONG AS A CLUB AND IN FACT DID MORE THEN MOST CLUBS WOULD IN THE SAME CIRCUMSTANCES!
Not hard to understand.

Rashays have chosen to pull out fine that's there call but for Bulldog supporters to justify it is shocking IMO!

NO ONE HERE has backed the players, I couldn't careless if they never play again! This is our club and the club has done nothing wrong.