News Teacher involved in Bulldogs sex scandal

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I go back to my post in the other thread about how these guys did what most blokes would love to do.

Student and the teacher, damn I might live my life through these guys.

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
But how on earth can this be the responsibility of the club and something the club should be sanctioned for?
It obviously shouldn't, but the Code Of Conduct makes it abundantly clear that it is:

CODE OF CONDUCT – SUMMARY OF OFFENCES (https://www.playrugbyleague.com/media/2692/2018-national-code-of-conduct.pdf)

NOTE – Clubs are responsible for the conduct of their players, parents/carers of players, coaches, officials and spectators
F. Behave in a way which disturbs the enjoyment of a match, function, activity or event by any person/s, or brings discredit to any Club, League or the game.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't see this school being very popular for enrolments next year.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We certainly won't be invited back.

The P&C, NSW Education Dept and anyone else with an interest will probably be weighing in on this issue soon enough I guess.
Can't see this school being very popular for enrolments next year.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"One of the Bulldogs players stood down from the NRL for having a teenage school girl back at the team hotel also had a sexual encounter with a teacher from one of the local Port Macquarie schools. The teacher involved is not believed to have been from the same high school as the students, but it is understood she met the player on a separate school visit."

Fuck these ***** have a thing for schools. No wonder they are so keen to go to PNG to build more

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When will this club learn not to house trials on the mid/north coast?

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep sending horny young footballers to high schools to interact with horny young women.
Was bound to happen one day. They want women in league well there got 3 more now lol.

Dump all the blame on a useless winger like we have for years, dump him and move on.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put my bulldogs gear on and walk around port maquarie for the weekend.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Consensual sex. No evidence yet the female that Oky met was participating in the training day. She could of been on the sidelines. He doesnt have a duty of care to a girl on the sidelines. Wake up fans. This is all part of the pc brigade attempt to pretend that virile young men shouldnt fuck virile young women when they have their team colors on. Please. This is not a sex scandal. Nobody is complaining. If the Clubs and the NRL think they can control when a player can have sex with a person of legal age then we have entered a dangerous world where an individuals civil rights have been usurped. All this over a little bit of friction?

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How does all of this compare to the Barnaby Joyce affairs?

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Fuck you dean pay as if you didn’t fuck chicks on trips

it’s a media beat up nothingn illegal happened the only thing these players did was break team rules simple

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How does all of this compare to the Barnaby Joyce affairs?
If Jayden ends up with a mini looking Whoopi in 9 months time, and ties the not with the Porta student, than we really are the family club!