To sack or not to sack that is the question?

To sack or not to sack that is the question?

• F them off!

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Keep them!

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed, Sack Elliott - this all stems from that Mad Monday!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
if you vote yes you are clearly perfect and never made a mistake in your life
Everyone makes mistakes and sometimes when they are big enough you have to pay for those mistakes. Not saying that this is the case here but if a few of the reports turn out to be true I think one player has to be sacked.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I voted yes, enough is enough with these dumb c*nts. They could root any other chick but no these 2 idiots go with school girls that they had attended their school as role models for. They can get fuked.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure till all the facts come out

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s hard, I’m on the fence with this question.. part of me says yes get rid of them. Other says keep!! Morally it’s wrong an we don’t want that image to tarnish our club. Other says keep them as the law was not broken in a legal sense. Unless more comes out.. tbc!!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I voted yes, enough is enough with these dumb c*nts. They could root any other chick but no these 2 idiots go with school girls that they had attended their school as role models for. They can get fuked.

I think we just need to drop the role models thing tbh, if the parents haven't done a good enough job they shouldn't be looking to meathead footballers lol

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I voted to fuck'em off but I think both will be suspended for 6 months, gut feeling.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'd vote yes given the impact of the loss of the sponsorship as well.
If that can be saved somehow, maybe a lesser sanction. I'm sure discussions are going on behind closed doors - both the club and Rashay's offered a firm 'no comment' this morning.

And of course I and everyone have made mistakes - but not mistakes that cost my employer $2m because I chose to do something I knew I shouldn't (and no-one could possibly say they didn't know).
In that context I don't view their actions as a mistake.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They have made a horrendous mistake and it will cost them and the club plenty.
However, there is no criminality. Theres a player in Thursdays game who committed a criminal offence and is OK to play.
I think the NRL has really lost the plot.
However it is hard to support this type of behaviour. They have totally disrespected the club, the coach, and the other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.