Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
A

Alexander the Great

She liked his pictures and commented on his pictures.he went into her account and that's how it started. Her profile picture does not show her in a school uniform. It shoes her in her red lace bra and white silky knickers.

Thats her main profile picture
Wait a minute did he go home and check out her profile? Lol

A

Alexander the Great

For some reason I can not send picture files via dm. I think my invisible blocked me ages ago because I sent a picture of my shit in a bowl to another user
can someone dm me the messages, im curious now

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is just Fox getting clicks while they can. It's hilarious that they are linking this to everything else, but get used to it.
don't the NRL use artists who dance like that for their promos?

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look, I’m sure everyone agrees what these two morons did was brainless. FFS u go to schools to interact and inspire the pupils, not to have sex with them. How stupid are they ?
Having said that what it does is highlight the fucking ridiculous decision to allow David Fifita and Curtis Scott permission to play. WTF !!
The two Bulldogs players deserved to be stood down but so did Fifita and Scott who were both charged with assault.
Didn’t they bring the game into disrepute ?
The Bulldogs did the right thing whilst Brisbane & Canberra were allowed to get away with a slap on the wrist.
Can’t wait to see Greenberg dumped.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Look, I’m sure everyone agrees what these two morons did was brainless. FFS u go to schools to interact and inspire the pupils, not to have sex with them. How stupid are they ?
Having said that what it does is highlight the fucking ridiculous decision to allow David Fifita and Curtis Scott permission to play. WTF !!
The two Bulldogs players deserved to be stood down but so did Fifita and Scott who were both charged with assault.
Didn’t they bring the game into disrepute ?
The Bulldogs did the right thing whilst Brisbane & Canberra were allowed to get away with a slap on the wrist.
Can’t wait to see Greenberg dumped.
The club bottled it imo, should've stood down the players immediately for breaking protocol...instead they waited until teams were about to come out and released some vague statement that the media ran with and generated some ridiculous story as if this is another Adam Johnson level event.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
perhaps parents need to raise their children better? It's not the greatest thing in the world, but it's certainly not worthy of four games is all I am saying.. fine and move on. If the NRL and media didn't make such a big deal out of minor events, neither would the sponsors.. but unfortunately that's just how it is, I mean the reason we are struggling for a sponsor in the first place is because brands don't want to associate themselves with the game bar junk food/alcohol companies and betting agencies
Are you seriously pointing the finger at the parents now?? Come on mate, your blaming everyone except the ones responsible. What they did was wrong!!! Tgeir contracts dictate this. They have a responsibility to the club, the fans, and the NRL, to do the right thing amd they didn't. Therws No excuses. And the club needs to make it very clear to all players representing our club that this is not acceptable!
I put money on us npt getting a major sponsor this year, and you can thank these idiots for this. They let the club down massively. Fuck knows how CHN was captain of our 9s just a few weeks ago. Has Jackson EVER done anything like this? No. Because he puts the club before everything else, and this is whay a captain should do.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck knows how CHN was captain of our 9s just a few weeks ago.

Would you mind explaining what CHN did that was so bad?

the best information at hand is that he had consensual sex with an OLDER woman he met on tinder. His only indiscretion was bringing her back to the team hotel. It barely warrants a fine let alone a mention.

Direct your attention at Okunbor.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I won’t mention the club, but I know another team from syd that hired a hooker to a team hotel room, where they went doubles on her, one of the players was married the other single. They all fucking do it to an extent.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you seriously pointing the finger at the parents now?? Come on mate, your blaming everyone except the ones responsible. What they did was wrong!!! Tgeir contracts dictate this. They have a responsibility to the club, the fans, and the NRL, to do the right thing amd they didn't. Therws No excuses. And the club needs to make it very clear to all players representing our club that this is not acceptable!
I put money on us npt getting a major sponsor this year, and you can thank these idiots for this. They let the club down massively. Fuck knows how CHN was captain of our 9s just a few weeks ago. Has Jackson EVER done anything like this? No. Because he puts the club before everything else, and this is whay a captain should do.

I never took the blame off the players, but I have maintained that what they did was not illegal, nor did they break any rules bar bringing girls to the hotel. My previous post basically implied that if parents are outraged over their children behaving in such ways, they should have raised them differently

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why am I seeing ads for "David Williamson's 'Family Values' at the Canberra Theatre" while reading through this thread?