News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shit u went to a boring school. We were all fucking by year 9 at least at my old high school.
I was being generous!

I was schooled overseas as at the time I was highly into skiing and thus actually spent half of most years "homeschooled". Turned out great, met my now wife overseas.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I disagree with those saying she initiated. She saw who had been checking her profile.

Again okunbur is an idiot.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I disagree with those saying she initiated. She saw who had been checking her profile.

Again okunbur is an idiot.
So now you want to knife him for checking a profile? Come on, take a breath. It's not the worst thing ever committed. Look are they beyond dumb, absolutely but you are wanting to punish them way over the top. A month is more than fine and even that is over the top, but I'll accept a couple of weeks extra purely for the stupidity.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, think so. But that's his personal choice and he obviously shouldn't be punished for treating his wife & kids like shit.
But when we are supposively the family club like it has been reiterated by the club itself in the past few months this shit has to be punished.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
can someone dm me the messages, im curious now

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This club bottled this hard lol.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So now you want to knife him for checking a profile? Come on, take a breath. It's not the worst thing ever committed. Look are they beyond dumb, absolutely but you are wanting to punish them way over the top. A month is more than fine and even that is over the top, but I'll accept a couple of weeks extra purely for the stupidity.
Bro c'mon ffs. What rationale reason is there for checking out a profile of a schoolgirl you just met?

If he can't figure out this simple fucking concept and then invite her out, i mean ffs the blokes always going to be a liability

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But when we are supposively the family club like it has been reiterated by the club itself in the past few months this shit has to be punished.
They will get a month give and take, maybe with a couple of weeks suspended. That is surely PLENTY!

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro c'mon ffs. What rationale reason is there for checking out a profile of a schoolgirl you just met?

If he can't figure out this simple fucking concept and then invite her out, i mean ffs the blokes always going to be a liability
It's is dumb but possibly it's not much more than being utterly dumb. Possibly he was checking what age she was. At least she was legal otherwise he'd be getting used to Big Bubba in the Big House very shortly.

They need support, obviously a lot of education, but they don't need a knifing. Give them a month, that's enough

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep and invited her out
Look, it's all "legal" as everyone has said and i wont mind if he gets a match or two with a fine.

For me the optics are HORRIBLE and he comes off as a creepy perv. Like seriously hes a grown man, does a sports clinic at a school and then goes back to the hotel to perv on a school girl lol.

If he gets to stay im fine with it, just for me id rather not have someone like that playing for us.

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Look on the bright side look what happened in 2004

-Played a trial against Canberra on the mid north coast
- Sex scandal
- Lost a sponsor (Bing Lee)
- Played Parra in round 1

Now all we need to do is belt Parra and win the comp and its 2004 all over again!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Look on the bright side look what happened in 2004

-Played a trial against Canberra on the mid north coast
- Sex scandal
- Lost a sponsor (Bing Lee)
- Played Parra in round 1

Now all we need to do is belt Parra and win the comp and its 2004 all over again!
Problem is we had talented players then.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Look, it's all "legal" as everyone has said and i wont mind if he gets a match or two with a fine.

For me the optics are HORRIBLE and he comes off as a creepy perv. Like seriously hes a grown man, does a sports clinic at a school and then goes back to the hotel to perv on a school girl lol.

If he gets to stay im fine with it, just for me if rather not have someone like that playing for us.
Look I get the "it's all legal" aspect and the other assumptions people are making.

But for Okunbur to be that much of a moron to go ahead with this, given how it would look, is just massively stupid. How it would look isn't always right, I understand this, but sometimes you have to forgo those things in life, especially when you're a public football player. It just angers me that we (the club and the fans) are suffering for this idiot's actions.