News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s just sex who really cares. What’s wrong with people today. It’s not taboo, people do it everyday
That's if it was even that. They are of legal age, people do have to remember this. They aren't the only schoolgirls that are "active" so to speak either.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
both players have done something extremely dumb which has tarnished the club, cost a potential sponsor, brought us unwarranted media attention, how the club deals with this will now be played out in the media, no matter the outcome its going to be a bad look for the club, shit sticks we have to wear it
Or not wear it lol, aka sponsor!! It’s just gives us a bad image once again,we will be looked down upon and it is a huge set back, media will kill is an drag us through the mud. Media like bad news.. it sells , they will be all over this and will have their own agenda. It’ all sucks.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not going to share but he's an idiot. He initiated and knew she was a school girl. He should have cut it off immediately.
She's legal though, does it matter who went after who? Honestly a month suspension is MORE than enough. Has he done anything illegal? No. Has he done anything most blokes aren't doing? The bad side is the fact it was at a club function and he'll be punished for that, but can we not go stupid with sacking and what not

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Curious to know if outing CHN for his tinder date is a breach of his privacy (act)?
The club merely reported a breach of both the NRL and Club Code Of Conduct, the blanks have been filled in by other parties.

They don't break the pretty simple and clear rules around that and there is no story and no controversy. No-one to blame but themselves IMO.

A

Alexander the Great

She initiated the chat/messages.

And yes I agree with you she confirmed she was from the school. He should have ended the convo at that stage
Not going to share but he's an idiot. He initiated and knew she was a school girl. He should have cut it off immediately.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is that it? Lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

And yes I agree with you she confirmed she was from the school. He should have ended the convo at that stage
He knew bro, he was just making chat by asking that. He's an idiot. If he can't see that obvious clusterfuck he's a liability moving forward

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She pretty much puts it out there for him to enter the dungeon. Not in those words but you where I am coming from. She instigated first contact and first sexual convo
There's always a bit of A and a bit of B.

It's not illegal though and lets be honest is she the first or last schoolgirl that will have intercourse? Heck most year 11 and 12 students are active nowadays...

That said these two are representatives of the club and that's the issue.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She pretty much puts it out there for him to enter the dungeon. Not in those words but you where I am coming from. She instigated first contact and first sexual convo
And then pervert obliged her LMAO...

Feel sorry for the other idiot getting lumped in with pervert Okunbor

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Yeah from what I saw she initiated and was quick to turn the conversation to inappropriate.

But yes he should have stopped the convo after that

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% and hopefully after he comes back he learns from this. They both have a large amount of work to earn the support of the playing group back.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You still don't get it.There is NO context in this situation.

It's a lose, lose situation for everyone and only way it wasn't ending this way, is for the players to have avoided putting themselves in the situation.

Doesn't matter the character of the girls, age, way they dressed like a Kardashian, parents morals as some said, or anything else, it's about the players breaking club rules at this stage.

The school, parents, girls start getting interviewed and their Kardashian morals start getting thrown in, then the club and players are in a whole further range of pain and consequences.
stop providing evidence and context !! that's outrageous behaviour !! LOL

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nobody would have batted an eyelid if they were not recognised sport stars....
This is flat out untrue, I've come across several people who have lost their careers and families for doing stuff like this. It doesn't make the media, but it most certainly impacts them heavily. The eyelids of authorities, family members, and employers were way more than merely batted.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's always a bit of A and a bit of B.

It's not illegal though and lets be honest is she the first or last schoolgirl that will have intercourse? Heck most year 11 and 12 students are active nowadays...

That said these two are representatives of the club and that's the issue.
Shit u went to a boring school. We were all fucking by year 9 at least at my old high school.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Have the club outted him? Or are they just saying he breached the player code of conduct with having girls in their rooms? Who gave out the Tinder info...anyone know?
Curious to know if outing CHN for his tinder date is a breach of his privacy (act)?