News Schoolgirl sex scandal costs Bulldogs new $2 million sponsorship

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck!! This is as bad as it gets.If they have in fact ditched us.We will run out in Round 1 First game of the season, Huge Tv audience massive crowd looking like a local footy side with no Major Sponsor..

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
I feel for Dean Pay... He looks like he hasn't slept since Friday. How devastating it would feel after the work he's put in.
The club has to tear up the contracts and show strength if they are ever going to move forward.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
OMG....

I am absolutely speechless, this is so deflating, a day before game 1.. and I thought all was good and trying to be positive for 2020. Disappointed is an understatement.!! Actually I’m very sad right now and just can’t believe the set back this will cause, and as for the players involved. They need to go, we don’t need this.. we needed good news. GOBSMACKED.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand why Rashay's would pull out.

The Bulldogs are not sweeping this under the carpet, they reported it, they're not taking it lightly and will hand down sanctions.

The club seriously by trying to do the right thing are getting punished as a whole... Next time why bother, sweep it under the carpet.

Doesn't make sense...
Family restaurant.. telegraph .. bulldogs .. kids come to Rashays .. it’s not a smart business model I don’t blame them for not wanting to be associated . Okunbor ? Go get fucked , chn I have mixed feelings .. guy is a gun but they fucked up, this is a horror start to the season

mountain_dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
We can't even approach a charity like Camp Quality to stick on the front of the jersey after this.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG....

I am absolutely speechless, this is so deflating, a day before game 1.. and I thought all was good and trying to be positive for 2020. Disappointed is an understatement.!! Actually I’m very sad right now and just can’t believe the set back this will cause, and as for the players involved. They need to go, we don’t need this.. we needed good news. GOBSMACKED.
Has been very sad the last few years after Hasler and dib, the media kick us when we’re down and these two dumb fucks probably should be sacked it’s not breaking the law but seriously you selfish to think witn was the your dick and not your club or fans

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Season has been derailed before it's even started. It's a tough gig being a Bulldogs supporter these last twenty years have been full of negative shit.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long time fan who is just so pissed off to watch this great club just slowly wither up and die. It was the pride of the league but times have changed. The club should terminate these two players now, before round 1 starts and any other player who wants to go can fuck off to.

It is too hard to be a Doggies supporter these days, just one kick in the teeth after another. I know we wont win a comp soon, but to see the team competitive is all I ask. But seriously. Are these players that stupid??? If they don't feel guilt or shame for again derailing another start to a season then they should be humiliated in front of all the fans. Not only did they cost the club a sponsor, but they have taken away the excitement for another NRL season.

Supporting the Dogs is just so hard.

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
2mil reasons the club gone hard at Okunbor and CHN

Bad business

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has been very sad the last few years after Hasler and dib, the media kick us when we’re down and these two dumb fucks probably should be sacked it’s not breaking the law but seriously you selfish to think witn was the your dick and not your club or fans
Correct, they have the world at their feet.. have an awesome career that most of us would love to have, yet although no law broken they need to be flicked, I was impressed with Jayden in trial two an of corse CHN I am very disappointed for being a kiwi, don’t need this, I thought we were on our way back slowly, and of corse something had to happen and they had to go fuck all our progress up.!!! 2 steps forward 20 steps back! Bullshit !!!!

this is our club, how embarrassing!

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if this will knock off the Corona Virus from the front page of newspapers

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Didn't think the start of this season would be worse than last before a ball is even kicked.

Regardless of the details of exactly where and when they got the girls numbers, the fucking idiots should know better than to expose our club to this garbage.

I won't be sad for either of them if they get the flick, CHN was set for a big year and Okunbur had a chance to establish himself as a genuine 1st grader, they can both piss off somewhere else and deal with this shit on their own. Club should reveal just how much education these blokes received to not do something exactly like this.

It may not be criminal, but it's the last thing our club needs.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I love the Bulldogs but Jesus Christ how awkward telling people I go for the Dogs now

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They are grown men, they shouldn't have to be educated about this stuff and told not to pick up school girls during a school visit.
That would be ideal. After the more recent rounds of investigations into pedophilia and assault the authorities have found it necessary to put a lot more heat on institutions to be proactive about education, both in terms of not crossing boundaries, and in terms of mandatory reporting of potential indicators of grooming behaviour that they witness. I would actually be really surprised if the club wasn't holding information sessions about this kind of stuff with players and staff.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rashays should stick with the dogs and honour the sponsorship.
They are a family restaurant and when families are in crisis they should stick together, stick solid.

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How dumb are NRL players. Imagine if there was a rape claim how bad it would be for them...why risk it? They should get the boot and feel pretty darn lucky.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While it appears devastating at first glance, pulling the pin maybe just a negotiating tactic. Don't be at all surprised if Rashays come back to the table with an offer once this is settled.

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jeez.

If I was in this position and had a decision on sponsoring the club or not . I know I would proceed .

How much publicity is this company missing out on ?

Isn’t that the name of the game ? Get maximum exposure for your brand name ..

In my opinion any sponsor me looking to get involved in sponsoring an NRL club a flirting with a very fine line .. it’s a double edged sword that can swing either way ..

If rashays had released a comment condemning the actions of the players but commending the club for the pro active measures taken and that they share the same community values and look forward to building a strong relationship with Canterbury-Bankstown brand ... I would have imagined that would have endeared them to thousands of supporters and already given them value for money ...

You can’t put a price on free or extra publicity