News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't wait for these messages to hit the media if the chat log.

See what everyone in here thinks about using the word grooming and this situation.

Seriously if that's how 16 year olds talk well fuck me
Doesn't matter.

They could have simply left the chat.

They knew their responsibilities. They knew the rules.

How stupid can two people be. Being in their position, at what point in time would anyone think that this isn't going to cause a shit fight. Like FFS think you idiots

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
CHN should have copped a fine but what he did should never have reached the media, he picked up a girl form tinder.... big deal, the club have shot themselves in the foot by trying to take the moral high ground with this one.

On Okunbor, I think it shouldve been kept in house until all the details were uncovered. Also releasing it to the media is only going to impact all parties negatively and thats including the 16 year old girl who may cop it online if her name or photo gets out there.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
CHN should have copped a fine but what he did should never have reached the media, he picked up a girl form tinder.... big deal, the club have shot themselves in the foot by trying to take the moral high ground with this one.

On Okunbor, I think it shouldve been kept in house until all the details were uncovered. Also releasing it to the media is only going to impact all parties negatively and thats including the 16 year old girl who may cop it online if her name or photo gets out there.
Apparently that's how it came to light, girl/s talking about it on social media. Everyone who knows them knew about it last Friday.

Go Dogs

A

Alexander the Great

Would you agree that he made a huge mistake and was did not groom her for sex or use his position to influence her to open her legs?
Doesn't matter.

They could have simply left the chat.

They knew their responsibilities. They knew the rules.

How stupid can two people be. Being in their position, at what point in time would anyone think that this isn't going to cause a shit fight. Like FFS think you idiots

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't wait for these messages to hit the media if the chat log.

See what everyone in here thinks about using the word grooming and this situation.

Seriously if that's how 16 year olds talk well fuck me
stop providing evidence and context !! that's outrageous behaviour !! LOL

A

Alexander the Great

She could flip the story and say she was raped or forced to take the light off her.

A

Alexander the Great

My bad ill follow the rest of the sheep in here and keep it PC to not offend anyones feelings and thoughts
stop providing evidence and context !! that's outrageous behaviour !! LOL

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look whilst it is DUMB and I mean that in the strongest way.

Nothing has come our that anything happened. They invited her to their room (again dumb as dog rubbish) but that's it.

Lets not go overboard and make it more than it was.

The two boys need our support, they would feel beyond annoyed with themselves

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i think there is a big difference between the 2. CHN should be punished for breaking rules but at the end of the day she is of legal age etc etc. Okunbor picked this girl up at a school visit where the club has a very serious duty of care which makes his case far more serious. I really do think his could well be a sackable offence.

A

Alexander the Great

I'm pretty sure it does. It would be like my boss disclosing to the public/media I was having sex with someone withing my office.

Did him dirty.
Curious to know if outing CHN for his tinder date is a breach of his privacy (act)?

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think there is a big difference between the 2. CHN should be punished for breaking rules but at the end of the day she is of legal age etc etc. Okunbor picked this girl up at a school visit where the club has a very serious duty of care which makes his case far more serious. I really do think his could well be a sackable offence.
They better not go overboard...and yet Curtis Scott is able to play. Call me cynical but these two shouldn't get more than 3-4 weeks with 2 weeks suspended and then it's up to the club how long they need to be in reserve grade. They should have to do some community service though.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s just sex who really cares. What’s wrong with people today. It’s not taboo, people do it everyday

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would you agree that he made a huge mistake and was did not groom her for sex or use his position to influence her to open her legs?
Yes 100%. I dojt suggest he groomed anyone. I'm not saying its the worst of things.

But come on. You can't suggest Okunbor isn't a fuken idiot.

Even CHN. You know the rules. KEEP YOUR DICK IN YOUR PANTS

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
both players have done something extremely dumb which has tarnished the club, cost a potential sponsor, brought us unwarranted media attention, how the club deals with this will now be played out in the media, no matter the outcome its going to be a bad look for the club, shit sticks we have to wear it

A

Alexander the Great

I agree both are fuck wits but should have our support as a club and as a family.

Even if someone in my family does something wrong you have to support them. Not throw them under the bus.
Yes 100%. I dojt suggest he groomed anyone. I'm not saying its the worst of things.

But come on. You can't suggest Okunbor isn't a fuken idiot.

Even CHN. You know the rules. KEEP YOUR DICK IN YOUR PANTS