News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Okunbor picked up a 16year old from a school and took her back to his hotel room then the club needs to drop him permanently, see ya later champ we dont need that crap at our proud club!

A

Alexander the Great

I love how as more info comes out and we are getting to the truth* of things the dopes originally on here calling for bans and contacts to be torn up have changed their tone.

No wonder the league laughs at us. Just look at some of the dopes on here.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You were the one guy i rejected... hurts doesn't it not being wanted...
Think you're mistaking me for someone else mate. Unless you rejected a man dressed in skin-tight leopard leggings, not top and pink hair. But maybe you did? I can't remember if I'm honest. Usually find guys in white vans giving out lollies to old people a bit needy.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know what the punishment should be since it's all legal.

All I know if any of what is being said about Okunbor is true id Rather him not play in our team. No pervert creeps for me thanks....lol

A

Alexander the Great

If your club is being airtight with sensitive information and after a few white wines the big mouths don't gossip and talk shit we wouldn't have a issue.

All board club and leagues club members should be banned from drinking alcohol on the club. And anyone here from the club will know exactly what I'm talking about.

The roosters and Sharks are kings of keeping things in house l.
If half the shit comes out about the sharks the would not have a team to field most weeks.
It's not 1984 Moey, with social media these things spread like wildfire. It would be much worse for us if a cover up was exposed.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love how as more info comes out and we are getting to the truth* of things the dopes originally on here calling for bans and contacts to be torn up have changed their tone.

No wonder the league laughs at us. Just look at some of the dopes on here.
I haven't. If Okunbor picked up a 16 year old during the school visit he should have his contract torn up.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha ah, I see now. It's all clear. It's about sending the kids into the big old world and letting them make their own mistakes. Good for you pal. And I agree.

But at the same time, as a parent I'd still want to make sure I'm there for them and help serve justice if need be. And as a parent, the last thing I'd want to see if for an adult to come to my child's school and start grooming them. Especially if they were players of a team I love so dearly. Personally, if I found that out I'd be taking my scissors to their balls.

Each to their own mate.
If I had kids and I had it my way, they wouldn't have sex till marriage... but I am also a realist.. heck maybe the NRL and the NRL clubs need to drop all the over sexualised content from their marketing, along with ditching the cheerleaders.... if they don't approve of (legal) sex

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well said. There is no justifying their actions, period.
If it was any member of the general public i wouldn't have a problem with it personally, unless it was my daughter. But they are not just anybody, and they have created a massive shot storm for our club right when we are about to get our season under way!
This club and its supporters have endured enough of this type of bad publicity, anx we deserve better drom the players that represent us and our club!
I couldn't care less if their contracts are torn up, or they are deregistered. They should know better!!! They should give a shit about our club!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone stop and think for a minute and look at what the club was trying to achieve by playing in Port Macquarie. It was simply to improve our image up North. With our history and with the allegations put on previous Bulldogs players an hour and a half from Coffs Harbour all those years ago and with the mud still sticking after all these years the club wanted to reach out to communities and kids to show what the club and players are all about. Instead we have two players that did not respect the club and fans so now we the fans have to deal with the mud AGAIN for further years while these morons will probably move on sometime and not have to deal with the backlash we will have to contend with in the future.

I wouldn't care if the club sacked them both because these two players don't care about what you and I put into the club financially and emotionally.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If I had kids and I had it my way, they wouldn't have sex till marriage... but I am also a realist.. heck maybe the NRL and the NRL clubs need to drop all the over sexualised content from their marketing, along with ditching the cheerleaders.... if they don't approve of (legal) sex
Come back to me when you have kids then mate. Then I think we can talk. Until then ... best not to tell a parent to stop being a drama queen when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about ;)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everyone stop and think for a minute and look at what the club was trying to achieve by playing in Port Macquarie. It was simply to improve our image up North. With our history and with the allegations put on previous Bulldogs players an hour and a half from Coffs Harbour all those years ago and with the mud still sticking after all these years the club wanted to reach out to communities and kids to show what the club and players are all about. Instead we have two players that did not respect the club and fans so now we the fans have to deal with the mud AGAIN for further years while these morons will probably move on sometime and not have to deal with the backlash we will have to contend with in the future.

I wouldn't care if the club sacked them both because these two players don't care about what you and I put into the club financially and emotionally.
Honestly. with CHN I don't think he did that much wrong apart from bringing her back to his room. She's 18. They met on Tinder. I don't think he's actually disrespecting anyone up there personally. THat's disrespecting the club.

Okunbor is different though. 100% different.

A

Alexander the Great

Both have been put in the same category. Both dealt with the full force of the media and hysteria.
Shit go. I would be dirty as fuck.
Also Ray Hadley was indicating that only one of the players had sex with a school girl. The other player met a girl from tinder and brought her back to the team hotel (which is against team rules). So clearly one player is going to get smashed far worse than the other in terms of punishment

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let’s be real about things for a second, what they did was wrong even if it was not illegal.

However they did what most blokes dream of. Real talk.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I refer you to your original post.

Those comments re the girls casting aspersions on them, and how young women these days act, is what was being discussed, and refuted, by myself and others who agree that the girls should not come into the discussion at this time.

We are just concerned with the players breaking our club rules and lets leave it at that.

if you cannot understand the term trail by media and trying to add context to the discussion, then ive got nothing for you, please move on and quote someone else.. Ive said countless times they need to be punished for their actions.. but just their actions, not public opinion and outrage.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
All involved wanted to F@ck at the end of the day... lets call a spade a spade...

Nothing illegal in the eyes of the law.

Punishment of the players should not take into account she was 16 or 17 or 18.

They should be punished for breaking NRL/Club ethics, code of conduct etc...

A

Alexander the Great

Yes he should have a court case but not defending. He should take our club and media to the cleaner's and make them answer a defamation of character case and unfair dismissal case id he gets fired from the nrl.
CHN shouldn’t have a case to answer then?

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s be real about things for a second, what they did was wrong even if it was not illegal.

However they did what most blokes dream of. Real talk.
Nope, not interested in Fu#king a 16 year old...