News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They came forward with this The least they can do is come out firing otherwise why throw the players under the bus all the reporters were asking why is this an NRL matter and not a club matter he kept replying that there was a serious breach of conduct and matters were ongoing with investigations by the club in the NRL reporters kept asking him which section of the code of conduct was breached and he said he couldn’t comment on it because it was under investigation which I made absolutely no sense and made him look like an idiot this was repeated over and over one reporter said to him it’s like Finding someone guilty and then after you’ve convicted them going back and seeing what the crime was

Andrew Hill was an articulate made no sense and it was one of the worst press conferences I’ve ever seen

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The players haven't done anything illegal. Andrew Hill said he has already spoken to NSW police, so clearly there will be no criminal charges coming out of this.

I guess the question is what breach notice the club can give the players given the players:

- Have not done anything illegal
- Did not physically harm anyone
- Did not do anything in public

The biggest issue I personally have is that the players were at the school in their capacity as professional football players. Marketing the club's image and the NRL overall. It's obvious they shouldn't be thinking with their dicks. It's also obvious to any grown man that meeting and screwing school girls is never ok.
While serving the club at a school they picked up girls. There are standards this club have to set, and they have. If they don't come down on this hard, as in REALLY hard, then all that hard work over these years will come to nothing.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The players haven't done anything illegal. Andrew Hill said he has already spoken to NSW police, so clearly there will be no criminal charges coming out of this.

I guess the question is what breach notice the club can give the players given the players:

- Have not done anything illegal
- Did not physically harm anyone
- Did not do anything in public

The biggest issue I personally have is that the players were at the school in their capacity as professional football players. Marketing the club's image and the NRL overall. It's obvious they shouldn't be thinking with their dicks. It's also obvious to any grown man that meeting and screwing school girls is never ok.
Well said, obviously there was nothing illegal going on, just two dumb knuckleheads thinking with their dicks and not with their brains!

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poor Deano doesn't look like he's had much sleep.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
The way to fix this is to set up a photo of the boys shaking hands with the girls and a big smile on their face!

We also need a bulldog official to hand over a large sum of money to the parents and all should be well again..

While we are at it change our colours to maroon and yellow and it will be an awesome redemption story and they can be co-captains

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The guys should be severely punished for breaking the team rules and putting the bulldogs brand in a precarious position AND NOTHING ELSE.

Those girls get no sympathy from me, nor do they want any by the sound of it, because they were parading their achievements to their friends on a group chat.. If there's anyone to blame for the girls behaviour its their parents..
Why the blame for the girls?? From what’s being said the players are in relationships so they go and bang a couple of star struck school girls. They have no one to blame but themselves. They don’t give a shit about the club as they have shown by breaking the clubs code of conduct so why should we give a shit about them. Sooner they are fucked off the better if this is all true.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We gave them nothing. I'm surprised they didn't question Sponsorship.
I thought that was handled pretty well. What did others think? How annoying are some reporters?!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They came forward with this The least they can do is come out firing otherwise why throw the players under the bus all the reporters were asking why is this an NRL matter and not a club matter he kept replying that there was a serious breach of conduct and matters were ongoing with investigations by the club in the NRL reporters kept asking him which section of the code of conduct was breached and he said he couldn’t comment on it because it was under investigation which I made absolutely no sense and made him look like an idiot this was repeated over and over one reporter said to him it’s like Finding someone guilty and then after you’ve convicted them going back and seeing what the crime was

Andrew Hill was an articulate made no sense and it was one of the worst press conferences I’ve ever seen
Didn't see it but makes sense he can't talk about it. It's in the NRL hands so they're not allowed to reveal any information on it at all. Also said previously that because of the girls' ages they're also looking to keep alot of the details under wraps.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
ok then people need to just say, players need to be banned for being dumb and breaking curfew etc.. not add the facts about the females and their vulnerability, that to me is irrelevant ....
I agree with that but we can’t tell other posters how to post as you’ve said

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can you keep updating mate. Can't wait that link as outside of Aus
There's not much to update. The journo's hounded him but he played a flat bat.

He basically answered every question with "there's a ongoing investigation but we take the matter very seriously"

He confirmed that they breached the NRL Code of Conduct.

I thought he handled himself pretty well. He showed the club is on the front foot and taking it seriously.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's not much to update. The journo's hounded him but he played a flat bat.

He basically answered every question with "there's a ongoing investigation but we take the matter very seriously"

He confirmed that they breached the NRL Code of Conduct.

I thought he handled himself pretty well. He showed the club is on the front foot and taking it seriously.
Cheers mate

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why the blame for the girls?? From what’s being said the players are in relationships so they go and bang a couple of star struck school girls. They have no one to blame but themselves. They don’t give a shit about the club as they have shown by breaking the clubs code of conduct so why should we give a shit about them. Sooner they are fucked off the better if this is all true.
whos blaming the girls ?? I said they get no sympathy and they should not be considered in the reckoning .. have a read before you jump of the deep end.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We gave them nothing. I'm surprised they didn't question Sponsorship.
They did it was met with we will explore all opportunities as they come about

WTF didn’t even make sense he needs media training

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Would anyones view change on this topic if the young girls had a "adult"female present with them that rocked up to get fucked with the girls??

Just curious
It makes the situation even more disgusting but unfortunately deflecting won’t save us from the public and media scrutiny we are already under and rightly so

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kirisome Auva’a and Greg Inglis are thanking their lucky stars they didn’t play for the bulldogs. We punish our players harder for consensual sex than their clubs do for brutality and assault

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The less said about the girls on Bulldog social media the better.

We are not in a position to be questioning them in any way.

The media will, as with Coffs, be trolling our sites happily re-publishing silly comments throwing shade on the females.

The club is focussed on the players behaviour, and breaking our club standards, not the girls.

at no point have I stated the players are innocent , they are dumb and need to be punished..

but the B.S about the innocence of these girls and being manipulated and yada yada yada... please ...... know the generation, before comment is made.. most of the people making comment about the girls being taken advantage of, probably wouldn't have a clue how this new generation really act..

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
it seems not many people are in touch with SOME of the modern day females ...

These girls look up to the like of Paris Hiltons and Kim Kardashiyan who's original claim to fame was havings sex on tape ..
Yeah just put them all in the same basket. Like all bulldogs fans are rapist. Grow up

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fucken hopeless, how the hell?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They did it was met with we will explore all opportunities as they come about

WTF didn’t even make sense he needs media training
That's exactly what they teach them at media training. The more info they give in a answer the bigger the chance for more questions or saying something they don't want to.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These 2 players have single handily fucked our season, they should be sacked and also unable to play in any other team for the whole season, I would give my left nut to be able to play rugby league for a team I love in the best comp in the world and yet here are yet another couple of players who couldn't care less because if they cared they wouldn't have done this, fuck them they can sit out the whole season and if it was banned for life playing league anywhere then so be it.