So far no off-field distractions

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Three camps seems more fair - pro, neutral and very negative. There’s ample evidence of all three.
There is evidence of three. But I think the most of the so-called negative are passionate and aren't really "death riding" the club like had been mentioned. They just aren't as patient and can't really see any positives until the results improve.

At least that's how I see it, you may have a different view

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hey, I can't speak for others this is just my opinion based on the stuff I've read. My comment wasn't intended as an insult or to cause offence.

There seems to be two main camps here on TK with a few users prominent in each camp

Pro pay pro bulldogs where the club and board can do no wrong and everything is ice cream filled with peaches and rainbows (not the optimistic kind)
and if someone says something negative they are not "true fans"

And the neutrals where most people are just here to use the forum, read about news and interact with other members without pushing an agenda - but some still get frustrated by the state of the club and can't help but let their emotions get the best of them sometimes.

I classify you as a prominent neutral
Neutrals Hahahaha

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
There is evidence of three. But I think the most of the so-called negative are passionate and aren't really "death riding" the club like had been mentioned. They just aren't as patient and can't really see any positives until the results improve.

At least that's how I see it, you may have a different view
There's definitely some as you describe (less patient) but there's several who no matter what happens have something bad to say.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey, I can't speak for others this is just my opinion based on the stuff I've read. My comment wasn't intended as an insult or to cause offence.

There seems to be two main camps here on TK with a few users prominent in each camp

Pro pay pro bulldogs where the club and board can do no wrong and everything is ice cream filled with peaches and rainbows (not the optimistic kind)
and if someone says something negative they are not "true fans"

And the neutrals where most people are just here to use the forum, read about news and interact with other members without pushing an agenda - but some still get frustrated by the state of the club and can't help but let their emotions get the best of them sometimes.

I classify you as a prominent neutral
You left out your own camp mate. The ones who float aimlessly on the periphery, adding zero substance to the rugby league aspect of the forum. Just carrying around a whole lot of saltiness because your e-boyfriend got the boot. Don’t forget that camp! You’re not alone in there

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
You left out your own camp mate. The ones who float aimlessly on the periphery, adding zero substance to the rugby league aspect of the forum. Just carrying around a whole lot of saltiness because your e-boyfriend got the boot. Don’t forget that camp! You’re not alone in there
Then there’s the camp that flogs Pay under the table. Throw in Lynne and you have yourself a Port Macquarie

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far the club has not proved the so called neutral or very negative people wrong.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why cant we all get along.... look I'm willing to extend an olive branch to those I have wronged.....

....except for the cheerleaders, they have it coming with all their "true fans" crap and I go to the training sessions which makes me far more superior than others..... *tug *tug

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
why cant we all get along.... look I'm willing to extend an olive branch to those I have wronged.....

....except for the cheerleaders, they have it coming with all their "true fans" crap and I go to the training sessions which makes me far more superior than others..... *tug *tug
Bring it on

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Ready to get back on the Kennel big time with 1st game of the season.

But pissed myself laughing when this was the forum @ the top of the queue.

Back to the future, girls back at the hotel after a trial game. School girls this time.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prophetic blog seems it should have been held back till after round 1