Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Jump on a podcast app and search "answers with Joe" then look for the episode called "Conversations with Joe - Andy Weir"

It's really interesting. The most interesting part I found was that while he was writing the book he would upload parts of it to forums and critics and scientists would go over it and point out any scientific errors he made so he could fix them up while working on it.
Yep..just found it..will watch tonight.. Did you read the book?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Charlie sheen gave Corey haim crisco oil

To early?
It’s all a bit weird..apparently this claim was made ages ago..it’s no ‘Great Reveal’.. I wonder about Feldman..why charge $20 to view it on the internet? You would want it out for free..to get to as many people as you can.. I’m not saying the allegations aren’t true..just he’s gone a funny way about exposing the ‘truth’..

I think the worse thing that this highlights the lack of care and support network given to a ‘child’ stars when they are no longer kids..and lose the appeal they have to the public and are just discarded..chewed up and spat out..There are a long line of em that turns to drugs or other shit.. Hollywood should be held accountable for it.. Not many come through unscathed..Ron Howard, Jodie Foster are the few that were able to make the transition to successfully be part of Hollywood as adults.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep..just found it..will watch tonight.. Did you read the book?
Not yet. I haven't even watched the movie yet but I did hear that they dumbed down the movie a bit for Hollywood audiences. Plan to read the book as my next book.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s all a bit weird..apparently this claim was made ages ago..it’s no ‘Great Reveal’.. I wonder about Feldman..why charge $20 to view it on the internet? You would want it out for free..to get to as many people as you can.. I’m not saying the allegations aren’t true..just he’s gone a funny way about exposing the ‘truth’..

I think the worse thing that this highlights the lack of care and support network given to a ‘child’ stars when they are no longer kids..and lose the appeal they have to the public and are just discarded..chewed up and spat out..There are a long line of em that turns to drugs or other shit.. Hollywood should be held accountable for it.. Not many come through unscathed..Ron Howard, Jodie Foster are the few that were able to make the transition to successfully be part of Hollywood as adults.
Poor Haim. When the whole metoo movement started Haim was shouting "Yes, I've been saying this for years, finally! Now about the pedo stuff", and everyone went "Shush. Calm down Corey, we still think you're crazy"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not yet. I haven't even watched the movie yet but I did hear that they dumbed down the movie a bit for Hollywood audiences. Plan to read the book as my next book.
Make sure you do.. I don’t think the movie would have worked if everything ‘technical’ was in the movie..but what they do..and how they explain it..it’s great. It was in good hands with Ridley Scott.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Yeah I heard the sheen story ages ago

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If anyone wants more info about the Coronavirus virus without the denial or fear mongering, ABC have a podcast called "Coronacast" which covers many of the details about it and answers questions about it. They have a new episode every day.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

I wouldn't trust Feldman as far as I could kick him. One minute he is harping on about his evidence and the next he is parading around on film with a bunch of half naked bimbos

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This line is getting old blue balls.

Think you need some new material
It's not meant to be a punchline ? As the coronavirus tightens its grip, the people that don't buy toilet paper properly will get caught out with their pants down literally :grinning:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously I went to aldi, Coles and woolworths for past few days, none had toilet paper , none had hand sanitizer, none had pasta... It was just sad to see the desperate lurkers in the shop trying to get some toilet paper , I genuinely felt bad for them. It really is a sad state of affairs. I dont think we have ever had such a bad start to a year on so many fronts. Drought, fire, floods, virus, economic uncertainty and we are only 2 months in.

If anyone genuinely needs toilet paper , I know a place that sells commercially and has heaps .. if you PM me and promise to keep it quiet I will tell. Just get some for yourself if you really need it and keep it quiet .. don't want them bombarded

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
A

truly ugly thing she is, and she is a horrible person , hates men so much and would ruin someone’s life over nothing .
Yep, and if you question her on her shit talking you are a misogynistic bigot.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust Feldman as far as I could kick him. One minute he is harping on about his evidence and the next he is parading around on film with a bunch of half naked bimbos
Yeah it’s all a bit odd.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who created the panic to begin with?
Social media mainly. And the WHO and CDC who both said that it's likely to become a pandemic soon. People heard that and freaked out. Not really the WHO or CDC's fault though. They can only report what the facts.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If anyone genuinely needs toilet paper , I know a place that sells
Yeah it's called a supermarket, the trick is picking a time where all the hysterical cocksuckers are not cleaning it out .I walked into woolies last night got my usual amount then in about 2 weeks I'll do the same .
Remember it's only the mentally challenged like yourself causing this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.