News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Very different in my view.
A grown man with a drug problem likely only hurting himself is very different to what looks like the grooming of young girls (to be determined). Bottom line is the public would demand (rightly) stronger action on the latter.
100% agree on this and can't see why so many don't understand. This is going to kill the club.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I've seen many time on social media about James Roberts drug use and partying and doing stupid shit. Not once broncos threw him under the bus.

Go him help and sorted inside the walls of broncos HQ.

They could have at least tried before making this the front page of tomorrows news
Trust me, there was no sweeping this one under the carpet

A

Alexander the Great

Id have to agree. They did put themselevs In a tight spot.
There both fucking gronks Lodge and CHN. I couldn't care less about other flops at different clubs. I only care about what happens at the Bulldogs. People saying oh what about him what about that guy doesn't change that fact that CHN and Jayden have put us in a tough spot agin

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Aaaaaaand you are certain if this? Like really, they are going to whip out their phone in front of media and take a number of a girl in uniform? Think logically.

Have people not learnt of the mistakes from the past? Maybe wait until we get a full report before words like “sacking” or better yet, “would rather a Lodge incident”
Of course I'm not certain of this. Which is why I said if the allegations or rumours are true.

What I'm arguing is why so many of you are making light of it as is if it's nothing.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I've seen many time on social media about James Roberts drug use and partying and doing stupid shit. Not once broncos threw him under the bus.

Go him help and sorted inside the walls of broncos HQ.

They could have at least tried before making this the front page of tomorrows news
Spot on.
Our clubs a fucken joke. They're probably salary cap compliant ffs

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yep I agree, sack these c*nts. Don't care they were over 16 and consensual. Grooming them while at a school is fukin disgraceful. Their contracts should be torn up on live TV.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't get me started at what I have heard/seen that goes on a the Sharkies
I am just glad that our guys weren't doing anything illegal or shady.. and by shady I mean nothing that most red blooded males with a profile and girls throwing themselves at them wouldn't do. If it wasn't at the team hotel this wouldn't even be a story... can cop them being banned for a match but it just shits me that we face a team in which the opposing winger is facing criminal charges

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dude. It's the fact that they picked them up while doing duties for the club and NRL at a school. Come on. It's really not that hard to understand why this is such a big deal.
How you know that’s how it went down. If it did well hard to argue, but no sense in calling for them to get sacked when you have no idea what happened. Everyone just going on assumptions/best guess and running with it.

No complaints, from parents either so wait and see what comes out before losing our minds.

Fuckin shit situation though. Not smart at all.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How do you keep it in house these days. Doesn't work when it involves sex or similar. Imagine down the track when the victims suddenly realised they were violated if they were at all.
Why the fuck doesnt the club keep this shit in-house fkn amateur hour. Who gives a shit they rooted some girls they met theyre young men and provided it was legal Whats the fkn issue

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just reading posts on here and seeing how dissapointed and pissed off people are before a ball is even kicked this year is just fucked, is it too much to ask to have a good off season with no bullshit, then follow it up with a good year. Im glad for this site though boys gives us somewhere to vent i dunno what your missus's are like but mines over me chewing her ear off about it hahaha

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew Johns and Lockyer just to name a few were known coke heads and drug users all their careers and will both end up immortals but let’s smash our own players for no charges or complaints related incidents
So you think there wouldn't have been complaints some time down the track if it hadn't come out? The girls parents would have given their daughters a pat on the back and let it go?

We live in a different world to when Johns and Lockyer played and this story would have eventually come out due to social media and there would be no way hiding it which would put a further tarnish on the club for not acting immediately. Seen as a cover-up. Whether our players or not they can't be defended here.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
How do you keep it in house these days. Doesn't work when it involves sex or similar. Imagine down the track when the victims suddenly realised they were violated if they were at all.
Howd the Napa tapes come to earth so suddenly after he left the roosters

A

Alexander the Great

At not stage i have said what they did is not fucked. They have let us and the club down 100%

I think the club could have done better in this situation
Dude. It's the fact that they picked them up while doing duties for the club and NRL at a school. Come on. It's really not that hard to understand why this is such a big deal.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do we know how it came about to Andrew Hill and the Bulldogs admins attention ?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of course I'm not certain of this. Which is why I said if the allegations or rumours are true.

What I'm arguing is why so many of you are making light of it as is if it's nothing.
Because it probably is nothing.... It could be as simple as they went out for a bite and these girls were there too. The girls wanted to hang out so the boys took them back to their room. The girls thought it would be awesome to fcuk some famous bulls together and the boys wanted to get their dicks wet after a long pre season. Not much drama apart from breaking minor club rules.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
So you’re saying, they saw these two, went straight for them, told them to meet later and come in their uniforms?
For all you know, the girls would have seen them outside school, went out with them, gone back to the hotel room and our boys wouldn’t even recognize them. Don’t paint them with a pedo paintbrush when no where near it.
For all you know the boys saw them inside of school, went out with them after school, took them back to the hotel.