News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
They consenting age is 16 right ? Thats still fucked mate. They are school kids. Even If they are 17 or 18 that is still weird cause they are at school. How can you not see its strange and creepy
So you’re saying, they saw these two, went straight for them, told them to meet later and come in their uniforms?
For all you know, the girls would have seen them outside school, went out with them, gone back to the hotel room and our boys wouldn’t even recognize them. Don’t paint them with a pedo paintbrush when no where near it.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
There both fucking gronks Lodge and CHN. I couldn't care less about other flops at different clubs. I only care about what happens at the Bulldogs. People saying oh what about him what about that guy doesn't change that fact that CHN and Jayden have put us in a tough spot agin
You could care as you stated you would rather a Lodge incident. That’s cracked no matter what way you put it

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, definitely not a good look for them, I don't know about CHN, but Okunbor has a girlfriend.
She's beautiful aswell, dumb **** he is.

A

Alexander the Great

I think I would of rather a Curtis Scott/Matt Lodge type incident than this gross, meet a school girl after she is done with her classes pedo foul creepy shit. But also in saying that, the whole lot off them should be fucked off
pedophile

[ ped-uh-fahyl or, esp. British, pee-duh- ]SHOW IPA

noun Psychiatry.

an adult who is sexually attracted to young children.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I told yez big papi would teach em how to swing.
Two blokes getting a fuck with girls nearly there same age.
Woopdie fucking doo. Good on yez lads.

A

Alexander the Great

When I was 22 I was going out with a girl who was 17. Does that make me a pedo?

She wasn't at school but she was at Tafe? Do you consider me a weirdo creep in this situation?
They consenting age is 16 right ? Thats still fucked mate. They are school kids. Even If they are 17 or 18 that is still weird cause they are at school. How can you not see its strange and creepy

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
All I’m saying don’t go around labelling the guys Pedos, that’s fucked up. And don’t ask me what a mindset of 19-24 year old is thinking of a 16-18 year old. There are fucking married people with bigger age gaps then that ffs.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they are old enough to be let into those sleezy drug fueled night clubs.
Surely there old enough to fuck who they like.
They must be dumb ***** to be still in school at 18

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are 23 ad 24 yrs old... hardly grown ups hey.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't believe some of you are saying this isn't a big deal.

The players have an obligation to the club and also the NRL when they visit schools to represent the club / code in the best possible light. They're there to educate, support, help kids grow.

The fact they're taking phone numbers of kids, and actually sleeping with them is obherent. Yes, no laws have been broken per say, but it absolutely destroys the good name our club tried to put out there and I'd expect for both of their contracts to be ripped up. There's no other way but doing that imo if the allegations or rumours are true.

Those of you trying to make light of this, fair enough. But parents send their children to school hoping that their safe. The fact our players went there and groomed young girls is devastating for our club. The boys may be naive. They may be slightly stupid. But there's no way they thought that this was OK to do. No way.

Sack them.

A

Alexander the Great

I've seen many time on social media about James Roberts drug use and partying and doing stupid shit. Not once broncos threw him under the bus.

Go him help and sorted inside the walls of broncos HQ.

They could have at least tried before making this the front page of tomorrows news
It was out there on social media and too many people knew. It was never going away

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Awesome already copping shit from mates, thanks as always dogs you fukin c*nts!

So I get shit just then for our guys raping (yes still coping the coffs harbor one) and now underage chicks, fukin dopey arseholes players!

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club should invest in some blow up dolls for the next road trip. Safest option all round!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This wouldn’t of come out at roosters or broncos

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When I was 22 I was going out with a girl who was 17. Does that make me a pedo?

She wasn't at school but she was at Tafe? Do you consider me a weirdo creep in this situation?
Dude. It's the fact that they picked them up while doing duties for the club and NRL at a school. Come on. It's really not that hard to understand why this is such a big deal.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I've seen many time on social media about James Roberts drug use and partying and doing stupid shit. Not once broncos threw him under the bus.

Go him help and sorted inside the walls of broncos HQ.

They could have at least tried before making this the front page of tomorrows news
Very different in my view.
A grown man with a drug problem likely only hurting himself is very different to what looks like the grooming of young girls (to be determined). Bottom line is the public would demand (rightly) stronger action on the latter.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The fact they're taking phone numbers of kids, and actually sleeping with them is obherent
Aaaaaaand you are certain if this? Like really, they are going to whip out their phone in front of media and take a number of a girl in uniform? Think logically.

Have people not learnt of the mistakes from the past? Maybe wait until we get a full report before words like “sacking” or better yet, “would rather a Lodge incident”

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Can't believe some of you are saying this isn't a big deal.

The players have an obligation to the club and also the NRL when they visit schools to represent the club / code in the best possible light. They're there to educate, support, help kids grow.

The fact they're taking phone numbers of kids, and actually sleeping with them is obherent. Yes, no laws have been broken per say, but it absolutely destroys the good name our club tried to put out there and I'd expect for both of their contracts to be ripped up. There's no other way but doing that imo if the allegations or rumours are true.

Those of you trying to make light of this, fair enough. But parents send their children to school hoping that their safe. The fact our players went there and groomed young girls is devastating for our club. The boys may be naive. They may be slightly stupid. But there's no way they thought that this was OK to do. No way.

Sack them.
If that’s the case I feel the same.

Though where is that the confirmed case?

Who’s to say the chicks didn’t stalk them down on Instagram or Facebook or whatever the fick and chat them up from there? Still weird but not something as ducking unacceptable as the players grooming them at school.