News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't think its creepy at all. Just because the law says you become an adult at 18 doesnt mean you are an adult. It's pretty normal to find high schoolers attractive.
Yeah 18s alright but we don't know. Could have been 17.

Plus they're grown men going to school to pick up girls, still seems off to me. Sure if they met outside of school, but at school? Seems off in my book.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I didn't realise CHN and Okunbur were such R Kelly fans. Fucking creeps.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For those thinking its nothing compared to Scott and the Sivo its actually a lot worse.

Those guys might have done things that result in charges but they were not while they were on official club time.

These dills have accepted phone numbers from school girls during school visits, that is a serious breach of department of ed policy and procedures. I am sure the players have had lessons on how to do school visits, so this is just plain dumb.

This reflects on the whole code, schools will now be not so comfortable having teams visit them.

Then you have the fact they started the texting with the girls , as they met them at a school visit that could be seen as grooming (did they give the girls the idea they wanted their phone numbers and were keen??? who knows but by using the numbers they get into this grey area)

They then bought them into the team hotel, once again this while they are "working", representing the club, not at a night club or bar and taken them to a random hotel room.

These guys will have their contracts ripped up, careers over,

the best we can hope for is its quick and we can spend the extra cap space this season
Where are you getting info from that the players initiated text messages?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think it's been 16 for a long time now and double checked just now and it's still 16. So, there is no crime but there is absolutely a line that has been crossed that shouldn't have been.
Yeah just read also, it states a carer or supervisor type role model must be with in 2 years of 16 yr old. Like a teacher or copper, etc.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Its just dumb, why the fuck did this have to come out now just fucks yet another off season for us seriously over this shit.
Show some restraint ya flogs, not to mention that supposed sponsor that was coming onboard will now most likely pull out.
I was excited for the season to start but before it begins they have let the fans down, they push us to join as members, how about you give us a fucking reason to sign up cmon Bulldogs GET IT TOGETHER !!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is no different to a school teacher hooking up with a student... the players were there in a professional capacity and have taken advantage...

Absolute retards.
Teacher must be with in 2 years there classed as carer or supervisor type person

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They could have a good old gangbang, just not at the hotel that the club is paying for
If they have gangbang they can join foxtel commentary team. I hear they have vacancy as the couple team members had white line fever guess they love to score tries.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't realise CHN and Okunbur were such R Kelly fans. Fucking creeps.
Yeah I think so too. I can 100% guarantee that future sponser will think so too.

It seems silly but if they had met in a bar and the girls were all dressed up looking like mature woman then I wouldn't have a problem(not that I have a problem really anyway)

ButiL if they met at SCHOOL then it looks creepy. The guys would have had to ask them shit like "how old are you?" Lol. CREEPY

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They didn't.. everyone is just assuming the boys made first contact when that wasn't the case
Yeah that's why I raised the question, gotta be really careful in these situations, all kinds of wrong information can fly around. Even though its now in the news that they hooked up with two girls they met at a school clinic, I'm still saying "If" this has happened.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
If they have gangbang they can join foxtel commentary team. I hear they have vacancy as the couple team members had white line fever guess they love to score tries.
Good career move then

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Plus they're grown men going to school to pick up girls, still seems off to me. Sure if they met outside of school, but at school? Seems off in my book.
Yeah not a good look with the club doing school visits then this goes on i reckon the club internally will be extremely pissed with them

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where are you getting info from that the players initiated text messages?
unless the players gave the girls their number (which is even worse), then they must have sent the 1st texts cause the girls didnt have their number......

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad thing is both these guys had great reputations and potential. How the boys could throw that away on a couple of school girls is beyond stupid!...dumb and dumber

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Yeah, definitely not a good look for them, I don't know about CHN, but Okunbor has a girlfriend.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why the fuck doesnt the club keep this shit in-house fkn amateur hour. Who gives a shit they rooted some girls they met theyre young men and provided it was legal Whats the fkn issue
How do you think the club found out about it?

A

Alexander the Great

Social media. Its easy to look up a footy player account and send them a message via private messaging
unless the players gave the girls their number (which is even worse), then they must have sent the 1st texts cause the girls didnt have their number......