News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
ffs as if a fine would not suffice in this situation. Missing round 1 is huge.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I sense you are associated with a school in some way, perhaps have had to sit through some child welfare/protection seminars? Seems to be two types of responses to this news, those who can't see how it is serious, and those who know what all the extra implications are the moment you bring a school environment into the context...
Haha nah not at all

Just calling it as i think it will go.

I could easily think its the other way around and say yeh no big deal but this is a terrible look IMO

berries62

Waterboy
Reaction score
May be their partners dobbed them in because they have really bad breath

A

Alexander the Great

The last scandal with club and playing unit were united. Do you think the fobs are going to be happy that the guy they look up to was thrown under the bus.....

Bad move
The good news is that the last time we were involved in a scandal on the mid north coast we played Parra in Round 1 and won by 40 odd points.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FMD all we need now is for Turvey to hold a press conference and suggest it's "the young ladies" faults

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pair of fools.

Up steps Holland and RFM (although he is most likely injured somehow)

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
did they have sexual relations with those women?

Either way, can't see how this is is an NRL issue. should have never been notified to the NRL, could have been internally resolved.
Apparently CHN and Whoopi were shoving cucumbers up each others gluts.

The women were only spectators

A

Alexander the Great

2 days out from the start of the season and no major sponsor. Writing is on the wall.

This is not going to help.

Why would you sponsor a team that are in the headlines for his story?

And plenty of wankers at the club. The lot put together wouldn't be worth bullfrogs pinkie toe
The Bullfrog days are long gone and there’s no way he would be able to sweep stuff under the carpet like he used to back then.

CHN and Okonbur are the only wankers here not anyone else. If they could follow the rules there wouldn’t be a problem.

Do you really think this story wouldn’t have gotten out sooner or later? The club had to be on front foot with this especially if there’s any chance to save that sponsorship.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
After the shit Reynolds went through you would think these boys would take the tip

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
under Greenberg's Izzy stance no heterosexual action is allowed during the season, now had they hooked up with 18yr old boys, boys who identified as girls or girls who identified as boys this would have been a proud NRL rainbow moment

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the fact that they picked them up at a school on a NRL sort-of sanctioned event is a bad look.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
so is sex not allowed under the nrl code of conduct ?? I'm struggling to see what code was broken ??

The clubs code , definitely I cane that may have been broken , but the nrl ?? what sort of COD have they implemented ??

obviously drink driving, domestic violence, sexual abuse etc isn't in the code of conduct ??

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They broke club/team protocols. Drop them for a game and hit their back pockets - fair enough

But why the fuck would you notify the NRL and let a nothing story hit the headlines?

Deal with it in house you pussy's
Fucking oath.... also aren't they both in relationships? Why would the club willingly expose this causing them such big issues in their personal lives?

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck me can't take these boys anywhere

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the fact that they picked them up at a school on a NRL sort-of sanctioned event is a bad look.
In the region we’ve recently just invested heavily in with the junior network and such. It’s a shocking look.

A

Alexander the Great

The club doesn't care. Securing a sponsor to save their own ass is more important than the domino effect this will now cause.

Fucking wankers
Fucking oath.... also aren't they both in relationships? Why would the club willingly expose this causing them such big issues in their personal lives?

A

Alexander the Great

You get rid of dib shit and his lot and these jokers come along... we are officially parra v.2