Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
1 game suspension and $5k fine. Next please

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking idiots. If it is just breaking team protocol, then well done to Pay for standing them down!! Contrary to what Gotenks has to bitch about him, wll done i say!!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sure but would that really merit all this hype?
A pre-statement to the media before a formal club statement and standing down two starting players?
Seems a more serious event than just bringing LEGAL girls back to their room.
I agree but I think it’s just what they have to do in the current climate unfortunately.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The whole world has become way too precious.

People getting outraged over shit that isnt outrageous. If anything was illegal the police would have pressed charges. They arent, so....

Watch the NRL, who have let things like drunk driving and sending dick picks to women who arent your wife slide in recent times, make a big deal of this and give us the biggest fine since they fined us $250k last time over a bare bum.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s just hope this sponsor is signed

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
like I said very dumb.. but some people are getting a bit carried away with suggestions of banishment ..
It’s more the disrespect towards the coaching staff and club that pisses me off. How hard is it to just follow the rules. They are so lucky it hasn’t blown up into anything bigger. One or two game suspension and move on.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How dumb can they be to bring girls to the actual team hotel though just keep it in your pants for a few days!
Considering these blokes went on 3 pre season trips I'm surprised these "meatheads" only got up to mischief once. Stupidity by the club and a recipe for disaster I reckon.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If they have taken a couple of 17-18 yo school girls to their hotel room than they are in clear breach of code of conduct. Open and shut. The rule on this couldn't be any clearer, and all the players have had it spelled out to them.

Legally the age of consent seems like it isn't an issue, otherwise this would be a Police matter. However, there is a big difference in maturity between 17 and 23, a 4 or 5 year age gap at that age is very different from a 4 or 5 year age gap just 10 years later. The NRL and the Club would both be well aware of this, and they would also be aware of the guidelines at schools and associated institutions that exist concerning school going individuals of legal consent age.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
They gunna fine us a million dollars lol

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Channel 9 saying that they met the girls during a school visit.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So TL;DR for all (that I can gather)

• CHN and Knockonbor stood down and put to the NRL Integrity unit for having legal age hookers back in the hotel on the Port Macquarie trip.

SMH posting as if they are fucking pedophiles lol.

Meanwhile Sivo, May, Scott etc etc all good to go.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guaranteed because it's doggie players it will be headline news, even if CHN and Okunbor accidently trod on an ant the doggie's will be crucified, which is nothing as usual for the nrl.

Expedite

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fucking idiots. Seriously in this day and age.... /sigh

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Statement from Bulldogs Chief Executive Andrew Hill in regard to the standing down of Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera:

“Corey Harawira-Naera and Jayden Okunbor have been stood down by the Bulldogs after each was issued a show cause notice by the NRL as to why they shouldn’t face further disciplinary action for alleged breaches of the Game’s Code of Conduct.

Both players have been provisionally suspended by the NRL and neither player is available for selection for Thursday night’s NRL season opener against Parramatta.

The Bulldogs referred the matter to the NRL Integrity Unit after receiving concerning reports of alleged misconduct by the two players. The Club also initiated its own internal review.

While neither player is the subject of a criminal investigation, the Club is treating the matter very seriously. The allegations are that each player engaged in behaviour that represents a serious breach of the NRL Rules and the Bulldogs’ Code of Conduct, resulting in the NRL notice.

The Club supports the NRL’s decision to issue the breach notices and will continue to work with the NRL to conclude the process.

Both players have an opportunity to respond to the matters alleged in the breach notice before any final decision is made.”
Averillo to be named at wing, to make his debut, Christian chritchon to be dropped