News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What happened to the good old days when this would get swept under the rug as an "injury". Fcuk would you make this shit public??

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
since when did sex become illegal .. people are becoming a bit precious .. relax with the outrage already...

yes they were dumb , but what some are suggesting is outrageous over consensual sex with an female of legal age..
How dumb can they be to bring girls to the actual team hotel though just keep it in your pants for a few days!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Poor form to let the club down, team mates and fans down.

If they're of legal age than it isn't that bad, deserved to be stood down but not up there with Sivo and punching on with cops IMO.

Still a couple of twats

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Both of these are 100 % CORRECT.

Fuck the NRL softcock management. If these dickheads have done anything gross or demeaning to a couple of girls or entertained teenagers at the hotel they should be punted from the DOGS, contracts torn up. Enough of pretend values, if we really want a culture and DNA to be proud of, then our club must act if true.
Cant forget these guys are 24 and 23 yrs old whilst the girls are probably 17,18. It really isn't that big of a deal....

Docta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Or got busted simg

Does NOT sound good at all. I’m gathering from fact that they specifically said it was NOT a criminal matter that nothing else happened
Might be as simple as the girls not wanting to, or having, provided statements to police at this stage. Doesn’t mean the conduct isn’t criminal.

If they were in high school there is a Good chance they were underage and given they went back to the hotel room...I’ll leave the rest up to you.

I can tell you this, if the girls were adults, the NRL and bulldogs would not care the slightest.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What happened to the good old days when this would get swept under the rug as an "injury". Fcuk would you make this shit public??
DV became an industry..with consequences.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone needs to remember there is no criminal charges....and again not sure why they have been stood down.

I really hope I don't see Greenberg in the street. He is going to cop a sick **** if a mouth full from me
I hope you DO see him. He is well in need of a good spray the ****.
They just had the Michael Chammas on Triple M and the club only found out about it on Friday and they have been doing interviews since.

The girls are legal age too.
So call me stupid, but what is the issue then if that's the case and given there is no criminal matter involved that means they didn't do anything untoward to the girls?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
How dumb can they be to bring girls to the actual team hotel though just keep it in your pants for a few days!
They could have a good old gangbang, just not at the hotel that the club is paying for

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
since when did sex become illegal .. people are becoming a bit precious .. relax with the outrage already...

yes they were dumb , but what some are suggesting is outrageous over consensual sex with an female of legal age..
As has been said, they have not apparently done anything illegal. I would presume they have been stood down as they have broken a Club (and presumably an NRL) rule of not taking girls back to their hotel rooms, a breach of the Code of Conduct I would say.

I’m surprised Todd Greenberg is not all over the media trying to take advantage of this situation and getting on his high horse! Unusually unopportunistic of him ..... slight detour off-topic, but it still gets me how he was on every media outlet, along with his poor referees, straight after our infamous Black Friday .... maximising the sympathy vote for the NRL.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So call me stupid, but what is the issue then if that's the case and given there is no criminal matter involved that means they didn't do anything untoward to the girls?
Broke team rules bringing girls back to the hotel.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
like I said very dumb.. but some people are getting a bit carried away with suggestions of banishment ..

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
2-3 game suspension for breaking the rules and move on.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broke team rules bringing girls back to the hotel.
Sure but would that really merit all this hype?
A pre-statement to the media before a formal club statement and standing down two starting players?
Seems a more serious event than just bringing LEGAL girls back to their room.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You could say it is worthy of missing round 1, but not really when you compare it to guys who are facing actual criminal charges and one of them will line up against us