News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah well, just gives Pay more reason not to select CHN in the future as he had a problem with him to begin with. I’m pretty sure there was something between the two last season

A

Alexander the Great

Yep him and Martin he didn't like very much an dropped them for a few rounds
Ah well, just gives Pay more reason not to select CHN in the future as he had a problem with him to begin with. I’m pretty sure there was something between the two last season

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If true absolutely disappointing from all involved . I hope the rest of the squad Rally around each other and win this week.
CHN and Okonbur are fucken idiots. The club has done the right thing here. CHN and Okonbur have let everyone down.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or got busted simg
Both written off then. That’s serious
Does NOT sound good at all. I’m gathering from fact that they specifically said it was NOT a criminal matter that nothing else happened

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
if its behaviour towards a female then the club is right to stand them down. how many times do players have to be told? The nrl has had so many DV incidents recently and its all over the news. As much as i hate to see them miss time, the club has done the right thing in a time where we are trying to attract a major sponsor and protect our brand. seriously disappointing for our team but lets hope stimson turns up and can atleast defend well in coreys absence
CHN and Okonbur are fucken idiots. The club has done the right thing here. CHN and Okonbur have let everyone down.
Both of these are 100 % CORRECT.

Fuck the NRL softcock management. If these dickheads have done anything gross or demeaning to a couple of girls or entertained teenagers at the hotel they should be punted from the DOGS, contracts torn up. Enough of pretend values, if we really want a culture and DNA to be proud of, then our club must act if true.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But this no dick head policy is futile. Rugby league players are mostly meat heads. It’ll keep going on no matter how much they try to contain it. Find some other meat heads that can stay quiet for a couple of seasons. That’s it

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So it's really nothing...stupid but nothing. Wonder why it came out today though?
They just had the Michael Chammas on Triple M and the club only found out about it on Friday and they have been doing interviews since.

The girls are legal age too.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep him and Martin he didn't like very much an dropped them for a few rounds

I would rather a coach who has the balls to drop a player regardless of their reputation than a push over.. you end up with a team environment like that of the Titans or Warriors if you don't make those calls

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
since when did sex become illegal .. people are becoming a bit precious .. relax with the outrage already...

yes they were dumb , but what some people are suggesting is outrageous, over what is essentially consensual sex with an female of legal age..

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So it's really nothing...stupid but nothing. Wonder why it came out today though?
No not really, it’s still a breach of conduct. May not be illegal but still. But it’s us, which just magnifies the problem even more.