News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if its behaviour towards a female then the club is right to stand them down. how many times do players have to be told? The nrl has had so many DV incidents recently and its all over the news. As much as i hate to see them miss time, the club has done the right thing in a time where we are trying to attract a major sponsor and protect our brand. seriously disappointing for our team but lets hope stimson turns up and can atleast defend well in coreys absence

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I just read on nrl news Channel 9’s Danny Weidler later reported the issue at hand was due to “alleged actions towards a female”.
Does it never end with this team.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm or deny that this has to do with under age or student/s.
Rumours are tumours
Something I have heard but won’t divulge unless other people have heard similar ???

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rumours are tumours
Something I have heard but won’t divulge unless other people have heard similar ???
Well that would be criminal. Surely wouldn't be that

A

Alexander the Great

Deny. That's not the story at all. Someone is pulling you leg
Rumours are tumours

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rumours are tumours
Well it’s not a criminal charge, there’s been no charges laid and there will be no criminal investigation...

A

Alexander the Great

Everyone needs to remember there is no criminal charges....and again not sure why they have been stood down.

I really hope I don't see Greenberg in the street. He is going to cop a sick **** if a mouth full from me

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The Bulldogs Bun back on the menu

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
CHN and Okonbur are fucken idiots. The club has done the right thing here. CHN and Okonbur have let everyone down.

A

Alexander the Great

They should be fined. Take it out if the back pocket. Not let us fans suffer and cop the dick against parra.

Once players starting having to pay big fines for fucks ups that's when this shit will die down.

Now they just get a week or two off paid for.
CHN and Okonbur are fucken idiots. The club has done the right thing here. CHN and Okonbur have let everyone down.