News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dean Ritchie said it relates to something that happened at Port Macquarie on NRL tonight.
If it’s not criminal you would think it’s not that bad.
Can’t bet on NRL then, possibly hit the piss and got naked. Who hasn’t hahaha.
But hopefully a huuuuuge mix up

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently it's because they coughed and spread the Corona virus. Ffs

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not going to jump on these two without actually knowing what they've supposedly done. The timing is unfortunate. But for all we know some Parramatta fan might have put in a false report to eliminate a couple of players and provide a distraction. We have plenty of cover for CHN. He's been in good form, but our season wasn't ever hinging on his performance. Okunbor might have done himself more harm than he knows in ruling himself out of game one though. He's far from established and if someone kills it on the wing he faces a tougher path back.

I just hope this passes quickly whatever it is. It's encouraging that it's not a police matter.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am most certainly not happy that this has occurred but I am damned proud of our club in that they have taken IMMEDIATE action even in the light of the fact that the two players would have been named for Thursday game and we may just be weakened with their omission. UNLIKE other clubs, and we all know who they are, that won't drop players as a front line of action instead waiting until the NRL does the deed. Now this weekend we have blokes playing who have been charged with an offence ( criminal) who won't be stood down by their clubs or the NRL because of their so called importance to their team and the game.

Not a criminal offence one against the club and the NRL........

If we had taken no action and they played and something came out about it imagine the uproar... the NRL on the other hand can do as they like ...

A

Alexander the Great

If what I have been told is true its not the best but not the worst.
Just a shit go

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Desperate times call for desperate measures. Unless they are convicted of first degree murder, then they should be allowed to play.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
do these clowns no what happened in a neighbouring town (coffs harbour) 16 years ago.

they shouldn't of even looked in the direction of a female in that region..

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So maiko sivo and Curtis Scott have ACTUAL police charges over their heads but can play and chn doesn’t but yet is stood down!!!
Like how Fcuking weak and cowardly is this once mighty club
How the Fcuk does that make sense
...so true

what a fucking bummer!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Desperate times call for desperate measures. Unless they are convicted of first degree murder, then they should be allowed to play.

Maiko Sivo......charged but yet to face court he can play because the NRL said so and his club took no action..........

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score