Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
meanwhile a crisis meeting is taking place at Souffs HQ

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vlandys has proven to be as clueless as Greenberg. Whoever they appoint as CEO in the future I have no zero faith in to do any better.

From Moffatt to Gallop to Smith to Grant to Greenberg.. It's just one stooge after another and they'll likely replace Greenberg with someone as incompetent.
Fuck hes been there since October

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for. Given the woke add the NRL just ran we could end up with fark knows who running the game. If we end up with another Raylene at the helm...
Oh please no, don’t put that thought into my head ffs!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Greenturd going can only be good for the game. He and others like the Suttons are cheats and have there favourites. It looks like his time has come. NRL needs someone to administer for all clubs not just a few. The cheat won’t be missed.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ehh, doesn't matter who replaces green turd, with the current set up his successor will be just as bad if not worse.

The whole organisation stinks to high heaven of nepotism.

Unless they clean house, start again with people who know what they are doing and implement proper systems into place in order to have a fair competition and grow the game, nothing will change imo

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for posting wendog, no I hadn't seen it. Seems like a step in the right direction and let us see how it all pans out over the season before we begin Woohooing, but positives are positives and this seems to be, as I have already said a step in the right direction. Let's just hope that it is more than just a band aid solution and that real change comes of it. For me anything to do with the Suttons and their involvement should always be questioned and scrutinized. IMO the brothers Sutton have manipulated our great game for far too long with their dubious, blatant biased officiating and the game as a whole would be better of without them all together. For the good of the game all three Sutton brothers should follow Greenturd out the door.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Let's hope so. Our club can't be confident we will get an even break...suckers never get them...but the Suttons are toxic and it's obvious their incompetence is evident to all.
Thanks for posting wendog, no I hadn't seen it. Seems like a step in the right direction and let us see how it all pans out over the season before we begin Woohooing, but positives are positives and this seems to be, as I have already said a step in the right direction. Let's just hope that it is more than just a band aid solution and that real change comes of it. For me anything to do with the Suttons and their involvement should always be questioned and scrutinized. IMO the brothers Sutton have manipulated our great game for far too long with their dubious, blatant biased officiating and the game as a whole would be better of without them all together. For the good of the game all three Sutton brothers should follow Greenturd out the door.

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
I would take Greenberg’s left toe over our current clown Andrew “puppet” Hill

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Greenberg out at the end of the year and Cam Smith to retire....to become new CEO :laughing: i mean, Cam pretty much runs the game as it is already :tonguewink:
Melbourne's days would be numbered if Cam follows in Todd's footsteps......

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Melbourne's days would be numbered if Cam follows in Todd's footsteps......
Well that would be the only positive thing Cam would do if he did follow in Greenturds footsteps.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gus on Twitter. Todd looks shaky.

"When the ARL Commission was first formed in 2012, Commission member Gary Pemberton stressed to all that $50m per year should be banked in a future fund, for a rainy day. By 2020 we should have at least $450m in reserve. It’s now pouring rain. How much is there in the future fund?

NRL in a very difficult position, so last thing we need is people adding to their problems. We all need to stick. However, this situation highlights just how wasteful & poorly run NRL has been. Overpopulated Head Office has squandered 100’s of millions of dollars. Time for change."

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

"When the ARL Commission was first formed in 2012, Commission member Gary Pemberton stressed to all that $50m per year should be banked in a future fund, for a rainy day. By 2020 we should have at least $450m in reserve. It’s now pouring rain. How much is there in the future fund?

NRL in a very difficult position, so last thing we need is people adding to their problems. We all need to stick. However, this situation highlights just how wasteful & poorly run NRL has been. Overpopulated Head Office has squandered 100’s of millions of dollars. Time for change."
I'd love to know how much the NRL turns over.
If a commissioner was calling for $50m/year to be stashed away the income must be significant.
They recently declared a $30m profit and although it would be an expensive organisation to run with club grants and many other costs - that profit number doesn't seem very big to me in the scheme of things.
Maybe that's what V'Landys has discovered that Beattie wasn't smart enough to figure out.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd love to know how much the NRL turns over.
If a commissioner was calling for $50m/year to be stashed away the income must be significant.
They recently declared a $30m profit and although it would be an expensive organisation to run with club grants and many other costs - that profit number doesn't seem very big to me in the scheme of things.
Maybe that's what V'Landys has discovered that Beattie wasn't smart enough to figure out.
Spot on, greenturd should off stashed millions away for the nrl not now asking for handouts. Beattie is not the one to run any business you only have to see how he sent Queensland broke. God knows how these two idiots ever got there jobs. Thank god Beattie is gone but damage done. NRL is in big trouble.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

The nrlol shouldn't get one cent of tax payer money. If it dies, it dies. Makes way for a properly run competition.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The nrlol shouldn't get one cent of tax payer money. If it dies, it dies. Makes way for a properly run competition.
National Rodzilla League

no salary cap, shoulder charges, fights, sex with schoolgirls over the age of consent is encouraged, referees mistakes punished by having to ref women's league (we will call it a promotion for PC matters) and South Sydney kicked out of the competition, replaced by North Sydney bears

Status
Not open for further replies.