Canterbury close in on front-of-jersey sponsor in time for Eel battle

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Have seen this suggested a few times.
Not sure how feasible but I’d buy this jersey in a heartbeat.
Mentioned it ages ago, Manly were lucky enough to have them in mid 2000s

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would Rashays be classed as a good sponsor for the club if it is true? I don't know much about them apart from being a restaurant chain.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a big Mack bulldog statue ìn front of the Mack dealership in Blacktown.
I wonder what happened to the golden Bulldog that was on the roof behind the goalposts at the southern end of Belmore in the 80's.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually respect the club for holding out for the right $$ but in saying that it aint easy getting money out of any business as we are close to a recession,even fox just had a $417m loss .

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually respect the club for holding out for the right $$ but in saying that it aint easy getting money out of any business as we are close to a recession,even fox just had a $417m loss .
But we are Canterbury Bankstown

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rashay’s had a minor sponsorship with us years ago. It’s certainly a downgrade from KIA in terms of the company but if they are paying decent money that’s the main thing. The orange logo isn’t going to look great if they are using that.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good news if true about a sponsor as long as they're paying market value but if they use Tigers colours for the sponsor logo on our jersey, it would look horrible.

Imagine the Roosters with a red and green sponsors logo on their jersey? Or Real Madrid with a sponsor that has Barcelona's colours?

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good news if true about a sponsor as long as they're paying market value but if they use Tigers colours for the sponsor logo on our jersey, it would look horrible.

Imagine the Roosters with a red and green sponsors logo on their jersey? Or Real Madrid with a sponsor that has Barcelona's colours?
While I don’t disagree, I think we are beyond being in a position to use that as the main criterion

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
While I don’t disagree, I think we are beyond being in a position to use that as the main criterion
Oh I understand that they're in a position where they need to get a sponsor ASAP and have less leverage to make such demands, but still, first Saints colours, then Tigers colours on our jersey wouldn't be a good look.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesn't look that bad when you use a black background.
Dogs 1.jpg