Sterlo likes the look of the Bulldogs in his 2020 preview | NRL on Nine

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You can highlight all you want but haters just hate!
No one hates him, we're just frustrated by his comments in the media and how he carries himself. We're a side that score fuck all points and Lewis's ability as a half is extremely limited...of course he is going to come under criticism.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thurston could not do it all himself. Michael Morgan had strong attributes.

Lewis apart from his defence what does he bring? Wakeham can't do it all on his own. I'd rather go Cogger atleast he can organise and play straight. Last time our attack was effective we had Hodkinson barking orders. Reynolds was a headless chicken beside him.

We need halves who are switched on and understand the game. Give Cogger and Wakeham a go. Then when Foz is fit he slots back in.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How bad were those butchered try’s from JMK in the highlights from last year. I hope he has learnt to draw and pass over the off season.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They don't actually rate him, they just like him. If you noticed there aren't many comments that actually highlight his footballing skill and it's more temperament related or how he tackles big blokes. Even when we re-signed him other clubs fans were saying comments like "happy to see him stay at the dogs" and not "wish we poached him" etc.
Its not just people on tv , I have many mates that rate him highly and would love him at there club.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Its not just people on tv , I have many mates that rate him highly and would love him at there club.
Good for them, they can have him in exchange for their halves if they want

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah he's a bit polarising - my son rates Lewis and I don't. Just different opinions I guess. I hope I'm proved wrong but haven't seen many NRL-halves qualities in him so far.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
A lot of people are puppets, that love to repeat commentators opinions and hope people think they have a great rugby league brain..

No one disects a players game more than a fan of the team

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad he gave Cogger a wrap. I still reckon he’s our little General going forward.
Hes been pretty good in a few games and Wakeham has too, im glad it could be good to have them fighting for the spot

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Glad he gave Cogger a wrap. I still reckon he’s our little General going forward.
Not with fucking Lewis around doing nothing but tackle... We will lose our little general after this season if he continues to get overlooked when he should be starting 7 and the insult to not even being 14 over Holland

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I do to man but their Knights fans and anyone's better than Kurt Mann lol... So yeah depending on who your mates go for its not a real good wrap lol

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peter Sterling likes to flatter the Bulldogs particularly just before they play the Eels. I've noticed this every year. Before and during the match.

No question he still has scar tissue from playing us in the 80s.

Love him as a commentator. But he loses perspective real quick when commenting on his beloved team.

Last edited: