Sterlo likes the look of the Bulldogs in his 2020 preview | NRL on Nine

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I respect him because he calls games unbiased whether it be Dogs v Eels or NSW v QLD. Its what you want when a game is being called. Its a result of not being egotistical.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nice to hear at least one talking head that hasn't written us off due to lack of experience. I think he was spot on about how we'll do well if things pan out as we hope. We might not have the greatest talent in every position, but if we take the same mentality that we saw at the end of the season into game one we'll give ourselves a chance to win every game. Hopefully some early wins breeds a bit more attacking flair. But even if we are winning by 1-2 points in low scoring games it'll be good.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s nothing to like about one of the worst spines heading into round 1 in NRL history

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Always had a lot of time for what stereo has to say. He shows our club respect, and so he should, we were mighty adversary for a long long time.
I think he is on the money too, we are the smokers, and i think we will surprise many teams this year!!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We all like the look of the bulldogs, well I do, good call sterlo.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Agree with him on the halves. Think we need to stick with cogger and Lewis

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First two clips Elliot putting a player through a hole and then the bloke with no ball skill putting his winger down the sideline!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Does everyone rate Lewis except the Kennel lol?
They don't actually rate him, they just like him. If you noticed there aren't many comments that actually highlight his footballing skill and it's more temperament related or how he tackles big blokes. Even when we re-signed him other clubs fans were saying comments like "happy to see him stay at the dogs" and not "wish we poached him" etc.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Bloke just looks like a lemon.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They don't actually rate him, they just like him. If you noticed there aren't many comments that actually highlight his footballing skill and it's more temperament related or how he tackles big blokes. Even when we re-signed him other clubs fans were saying comments like "happy to see him stay at the dogs" and not "wish we poached him" etc.
You can highlight all you want but haters just hate!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Glad he gave Cogger a wrap. I still reckon he’s our little General going forward.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Still think cogger and wakeham would be a better halves pairing