Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is some harsh truths

They say there is no shortage of toilet paper and not to worry... Yet no toilet paper on shelves for the last 2 weeks.. so where is it if there is no shortage..

Those with less than. 50 rolls up their sleeves must be sweating each time they do a shit, the squeeze is really on. A lady said to me today she has 4-5 rolls left.. I almost shit myself (excuse the pun)

The squeeze is on for those tardy to act

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here is some harsh truths

They say there is no shortage of toilet paper and not to worry... Yet no toilet paper on shelves for the last 2 weeks.. so where is it if there is no shortage..

Those with less than. 50 rolls up their sleeves must be sweating each time they do a shit, the squeeze is really on. A lady said to me today she has 4-5 rolls left.. I almost shit myself (excuse the pun)

The squeeze is on for those tardy to act
Where did you get that info?

They have restocked TP every day. People just queue up at opening and buy it all.

I went to Costco this afternoon and had to stand in queue for 30 minutes to get toilet paper. This was at 5pm. I still got toilet paper and there was mountains of it there.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The so called 'experts' never predicted a toilet paper panic buy either.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Where did you get that info?

They have restocked TP every day. People just queue up at opening and buy it all.

I went to Costco this afternoon and had to stand in queue for 30 minutes to get toilet paper. This was at 5pm. I still got toilet paper and there was mountains of it there.
There was a heap of TP in Coles in Broadway on Saturday!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
There was a heap of TP in Coles in Broadway on Saturday!
The pandemic is dying down... all the sheep have enough toilet paper now to last them beyond the end of eternity.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s certainly getting a little out of hand, I’m kinda sick or hearing about it, I realise what it is, but the news is to drenched in this shit.

it’s real. We know.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Romeo's at it again. This time, he's having a go at the idiot climate change activists who think that Corona Virus is mother nature fighting back due to climate change :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I haven't seen anyone blaming climate change yet but I didn't see the advert he's talking about. I did see the 60 minutes interview. It was just an interview with an epidemiologist. They put the usual 60 minutes spin on it but I didn't hear him say that climate change was to blame.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
have to laugh every time i read that shops have no toilet paper, and should just get in another delivery, load schedules are planned weeks in advance with distribution centers and logistics

do people actually think trucks are fully loaded with just pallets of toilet paper just go to loading docks dropping off 1 pallet here 2 there couple of rolls somewhere else,

Wahesh

Reaction score
It’s certainly getting a little out of hand, I’m kinda sick or hearing about it, I realise what it is, but the news is to drenched in this shit.

it’s real. We know.
They have blown this shit out of the water. There are so many more airborne diseases that kill... why aren't they making a big deal out of them?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Here we go guys...

https://www.livescience.com/new-coronavirus-compare-with-flu.html

The new coronavirus outbreak has made headlines in recent weeks, but there's another viral epidemic hitting countries around the world: flu season. But how do these viruses compare, and which one is really more worrisome?

The flu, also called influenza. In the U.S. alone, the flu has caused an estimated 34 million illnesses, 350,000 hospitalizations and 20,000 deaths this season, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

That said, scientists have studied seasonal flu for decades. So, despite the danger of it, we know a lot about flu viruses and what to expect each season. In contrast, very little is known about the new coronavirus and the disease it causes, dubbed COVID-19, because it's so new. This means COVID-19 is something of a wild card in terms of how far it will spread and how many deaths it will cause.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Italy are freaking out but unlike most countries, they have a right to freak out. It's hitting harder there than any other country right now. Over night they had 1800 new cases and 97 new deaths.
The Italians are full of shit you seen the dives they take in soccer? Half the ***** would have a sniffle and be rolling around on the ground " oh a god helpa me the a coronavirus is a killing me, mamma mamma please a bring me some a more gnocchi "
Fucking wogs

Status
Not open for further replies.