Votes: 2 7.4%
  • All hail the new title holders!

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Josip Broz (Tito) he was a real man and beloved President, one for the ages!!! May he rest in peace.

Brother you might find this interesting.....says a lot about America and their influence in what was Yugoslavia.

Thanks for posting, will have to view this on my days off.

I look upto Broz because he looked a lot like my grandfather. Same hairline and boofhead too! Lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Creepy Pedo Joe.

***** a pedophile and not shy about it.
Mate I reckon a fair portion of them are in the same boat, they just are not as blatant as him.. We all know who frequented Epstein Island!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Print Email Facebook Twitter More
Coronavirus toilet paper row at Western Sydney Woolworths leads to two women charged

Two Sydney women have been charged over a physical altercation over toilet paper, which occurred at a Western Sydney supermarket on Saturday morning.

Key Points:

• The video of the fight has been viewed more than 4 million times on social media
    • Two women are due to appear at Bankstown Local Court in late April
    • Coles said it has imposed a one-pack purchase limit on toilet paper

NSW Police said officers were called out to a Woolworths in Chullora, near Bankstown, after an argument broke out between two women in an aisle over toilet paper.

It said two women went to Bankstown Police Station about 8:00pm and were then issued court attendance notices for affray.

The argument was captured on video and has since been viewed over 4 million times on social media and was featured on newscasts around the world.

It begins with the two women arguing in the aisle of the Woolworths in Chullora on Saturday morning, before a man who appears to be an employee steps in.

"I just want one pack," a woman is heard saying to the other woman and her mother.

"No, not one pack," the mother of the woman responds, shielding her trolley full of toilet paper.

PHOTO: Video showed the two women in a physical scuffle at Woolworths in Chullora. (Supplied)

A third voice is heard asking "what's the limit?", an apparent reference to the limit on how much toilet paper can be purchased in a single transaction, imposed by supermarkets this week.

The shelves of many supermarkets were stripped bare the past week as shoppers stockpiled items amid a panic about the spread of the coronavirus.

Bankstown Police Area Command duty officer Acting Inspector Andrew New said on Saturday that supplies were being replenished and there was no need to panic.

"There is no need for people to go out and panic buy at supermarkets, Paracetamol and canned food or toilet paper," Acting Inspector New said.

"It isn't the Thunderdome, it isn't Mad Max, we don't need to do that."

PHOTO: Supermarket chains across Australia have imposed limits on toilet paper purchases. (ABC News: Freya Michie)

Police said a 49-year-old woman was allegedly assaulted but did not sustain any injuries.

Supermarket giant Coles said on Sunday morning it had applied a one-pack purchase limit on toilet paper, both in-store and online, to help improve access for customers.

"This additional measure will allow us to maintain stock levels in stores so more customers will be able to purchase the products they need," a Coles spokesperson said.

The two women charged over the fight are due to appear at Bankstown Local Court in late April.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03...fight-at-woolworths-leads-to-charges/12037046

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"There is no need for people to go out and panic buy at supermarkets, Paracetamol and canned food or toilet paper," Acting Inspector New, first name Brand said .

"It isn't the Thunderdome, it isn't Mad Max, we don't need to do that."

love this quote :grinning: over to you Mel. :tonguewink:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
How did they actually make contact with these women over this though?

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only the newly imported Aussies are the new Murikans

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apparently Murika and England are copping the TP shortage too.

Chinese are buying everything and sending it to there like they are doing here.

Fucking cockroaches... (for the PC wankers, obviously the hoarding ***** are the cockroaches, not all Chinese)

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bahahaha how did you remember that? I forgot about it until now.

PS what year would that be from roughly?
I remembered the Hippo singing, roughly between 2010-2012 :grinning:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fake news bro...

They found them in the hippo enclosure at Sydney Zoo.
Maybe New World Order is not such a bad idea after all, if we can cull the morons of the world

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd feel more comfortable in the same room as Vladimir Putin than most other politicians or world leaders.

I can see by looking at him he is a no nonsense guy who won't tolerate stupid bullshit like our so called leaders.
Provided you agree with him..on everything.. He is no ‘straight up’ guy.. He is EXACTLY like every other politician..cannot be trusted either more or less.. The only thing he changes are rules to keep himself in power..it’s not about how long he’s in for..that’s why US and Australia have set periods so we can choose again..he changed em to retain power.. The one job you don’t want is to be is his opposition leader..or have a differing view..

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Provided you agree with him..on everything.. He is no ‘straight up’ guy.. He is EXACTLY like every other politician..cannot be trusted either more or less.. The only thing he changes are rules to keep himself in power..it’s not about how long he’s in for..that’s why US and Australia have set periods so we can choose again..he changed em to retain power.. The one job you don’t want is to be is his opposition leader..or have a differing view..

he would remain in power regardless because he has a high popularity rate, and I think the Russian people know more than what we are told by the western media where he is the boogie man

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
he would remain in power regardless because he has a high popularity rate, and I think the Russian people know more than what we are told by the western media where he is the boogie man
Ok fair enough if that’s the case..but check out what happens to any opposition voice to him..and when do polls mean anything? He is like any other politician..no different..can’t be trusted.. Propaganda on both sides..

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok fair enough if that’s the case..but check out what happens to any opposition voice to him..and when do polls mean anything? He is like any other politician..no different..can’t be trusted.. Propaganda on both sides..
I'm not talking about polls though, I follow some Russian people online and they say that the general feeling over there is that a large percentage of the population support Vlad

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not talking about polls though, I follow some Russian people online and they aren't really political people and but they say that the general feeling over there is that a large percentage of the population support Vlad
I guess it all depends on who you talk too.. but as with politicians..you can’t trust any of em

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I guess it all depends on who you talk too.. but as with politicians..you can’t trust any of em
Well I know for a fact that I would trust Russian civilians over western media when it comes to their politics... And yeah I agree.. we don't know what goes on behind closed doors and it's not exactly a high bar when we say we would trust Vlad over some of the other leaders of the world